Posts by BUTTERBOYS

Tbh sure streaming ensures longevity ( thats why i dont like billboard all time lists, because they ignore disadvantages of physical singles to downloads to streams )

But the songs which r suppose to be hit will be hit. Whereas songs which are not will fall off. Like new BGs song, which is out of top 10 of melon. In end, songs which stays at top 10 for long are due to gp love only.

Btw dynamite is still top 15

Damn

The same people running their butts into a thread to be obnoxious and obtuse making fun of a serious discussion and then trying to play victim. Also it would be nice if when others quote people you've blocked their comments wouldn't show.

Then do if n whats. By bringing comments by some army , to justify the hate for BTS and then say we dont support bigotry against BTS. Please dont be so obvious and own it up

And guess what? We're going to keep dragging those misogynistic remarks for eternity, same for the fact that you laughed at them.

Maybe it you actually showed any kind of empathy or respect for the women that explained to you that those remarks were offensive but no you insist on continously defending those remarks and denying their misogynistic nature. The only person making it about fandoms here is you, I couldn't care less for whom those people stan and I have never used that incident against their fandoms.

That being said, my stance on bigotry and hate is above any doubt or suspicions and unlike you it doesn't depend on the identity of the person being subjected to hate. So having you out of all people try to admonish me for allegedly finding hate against BTS funny is beyond hilarious, aside from being baseless and untrue.

Lmao keep dragging it to feed ur ego and i still stand by my ground. I already explained in my thread about my opinion and u can drag it forever, i never asked u to stop . Like the thread i created. Like i said ur validation is not needed. U calling me names won't make me one. Same way i can drag the hyporcisy of kpop fans who find drama and popcorn in racist comments against BTS. Because they hate them.

If u need those comments to justify the drama in this thread, just u r one with agenda. Have fun with popcorn and enjoy xenophobia against asian men, bcoz u dont like some of them. U dont have to tell. Many know already. If it was ur beloved group. I m sure u would've never loved my drama and popcorn worthy contents.

Same way u telling me means zero. I don't need lecture from u all of people. Please buy a mirror to see hypocrisy

Tbh I don't know what went down in this thread since I didn't read it, but I think I got the general gist from what people have been saying to Icy in the last few pages.

However, what I know for sure is that out of all the people criticising Icy you should be the last person to speak. At least aside from tagging the "drama taglist" Icy did not try to undermine or deny any kind of hate or bigotry BTS faced. Meanwhile just a few days ago, you personally went to a thread about the hate Blackpink receives to make light of and deny the misogyny they face in a regular basis, and then you proceeded to make a response thread to further deny misogyny, and all for what? Because you personally participated in one of the threads that were referenced in which misogynistic remarks were made against Blackpink and you even liked and LAUGHED at certain posts that got a couple posters banned for misogyny.

You're the last person to call others out for not taking bigotry and hate seriously enough.

I don't need validation from u. I am what i am. Just bcoz my opinion is different from u and i made a thread on it, is different bcoz i didn't see the hate in that comment, which u guys used to drag for eternity wont make u right. . Ur selective preaching is hilarious to core..

Simply u guys find hate against BTS fun and pleasent to read. And will find different narratives to twist words.

And u should be last to talk about hate here,when u r taking this thread casually, acting oblivious. But at same time, if someone made comment on ur faves, u drag them to hell. So please u won't be enjoying my drama and popcorn comments, if one of ur beloved ncts or other faves groups were the one getting called such names.

I never claimed to be saint or neutral. Unlike u and others who act one. When they are far from it.

I don't need ur pemission to point out xenophobia against my fave. I might dislike some people. But i never called them covid, roaches etc.. u should be last to lecture me

Some people , will drag a comment made by army, against others acts for eternity, but will see hate against BTS pop corn worthy.

I hope atleast some will drop their neutral mask off. And do what they wish to without mask. Don't be so selective .

If u find fun and drama in threads, where people pointing out BTS being called covid, roaches etc. Then don't show outrage for others, which some does a lot.

ofc what else can we expect from mpgs/mpbs.. and i assume the 2nd fd is also male stans?

Majority of them are men. They said BTS has 1000 American fans, who force their parents to go tour to underplay their touring power lol. I was like thats why they sold over 700k tickets in usa for next tour in first go.

Imagine 2 parent and assume they have ten children who go to tour

12 *1000= 12000

Look at their common sense

This is just too much, give me a direct link. I need to sign up on that thing and have a little talk with those "mods".

Lol those mods created some disgusting banner on BTS i read and were justifying the hate, like certain someone of 2nd fd ( 2nd fd is hating BTS there in full power, some people from this forum has moved there to hate them and then will write essays on how people hate their fave women )

People there even called them cockroach, covid and people here r justifying it.

Woow, guys around you seem like no fun.

I mean it's nice to be thinking about your career, but not to the point this is all you thrive for. Because I feel like in that case you can't really love someone else, since you're concerned too much about yourself and don't care about people around you truly.

But nothing wrong with being serious about dating. As long as both sides are like that and both know it, I think it's all good.

(+ as long as this is what you want)

I assume op is indian if i remember

Here career , family pressure is huge. After graduation, pg u have to get a job. And work culture is very hectic. Love life take a back seat.

Tbh there is rarely time left for fun, unless u land a govt job.

lmao you like the bad boy types lol... thats fine.. its all a preference...

tbh one thing about being good to you and not as much to others sometimes makes me think if at some point when they don't adore you as much they may do the same to you...

Yes bad boys r weakness lol.

Bold speaking from personal prespective. Not generalised statement. Such guys are quite passionate lovers.

Sometimes it becomes too much lol. Like too much possessive behaviour over your guy friends, clothes( we fought over my dresses, because he thought it is little exposing )used to get on my nerves. Its depend on how you manage it lol. Bcoz i m very strong opinionated. And won't give in. But they adore you truly and will be on your side. But they are not everyone's cup of tea.