Posts by BUTTERBOYS

Lmaoo kind of awkward those bragging at Aespa falling when they're back up at 3 ¬‿¬ Never celebrate to soon guys

Newcastle Natter on Twitter: "Dwight Gayle looks like this meme. #NUFC… "

First learn difference. I was giving her example that if your fave falls, that doesn't discredit melon. When BTS falls, i dont say melon becomes unreliable . A hit song will stay in top 5, top 10. No matter what the reform is. Just bcoz chart reforms doesnt go in your favour, it doesn't become unreliable

Damn he doesnt even need to tour lol

yes i can see the big claims of song of the year winding down in next few months. So suddenly melon is terrible. And that person got personal first. But let them cry lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m already discrediting it :rolleyes1: Aespa are charting 5 which I think is very good but it’s still misrepresenting the publics interest :oops: it’s not difficult to admit or hard to see this chart reform is for the worse. Again get your head out your favs ass melon has lost it’s merit of reliability.

You are just salty because your faves are sliding down. So it becomes bad to u

Next time if ur fave tops it, you will be writing 4th gen records to pull down other ggs. Please

Clearly your head is filled with salt . So get it out of your faves ass first

You can't speak for gp. That is charts job. Not kpop fans. Its not hard to admit that you are filled with salt. Dont worry gaon yec gonna make u more salty

You are noone to pass certificate of reliability. Its gaon job.. u r just a kpopie who is bitter

They lost credibility as it’s now diluted with mass streaming? Get your head out of your favs ass for once and see what else is going on :rolleyes1: it’s clearly mass streams happening when artist title tracks were struggling before and now their title and bsides are charting :rolleyes1: Melon is not longer a means of reliability :oops:

You get your salty head of ur faves ass . Just bcoz a streaming service dont apply to ur set of rules, it doesnt become terrible

If ur faves next song tops it, then discredit melon too instead of boasting everywhere. Screenshoting ur post for future reference

Melon is official chart and they know whats best for them. They dont have to please certain kpop fans weird set of rules

Look how many songs that were struggling to even enter top 50 are now flying up the charts :rolleyes1: all mass streaming clearly. Melon has lost merit completely just for the sake of gaining more users/ popularity :(

Melon lose credibility bcoz kpop fans fave start losing steam or what on charts?

Its hilarious. It is best when u top it. I guess we applied same rules when on didnt top it. Its bad when u dont. Oh my my.

Now we see who is GP supported and who is fandom supported. If your faves rose, you know they're fandom dependent. If they fell, you know they're GP (UL) dependent.

The only exceptions are new releases, which will usually have both fandom and GP interest.

What were your excuses when dynamite and butter smashed melon charts before this reform?

So i guess u r discrediting iu too? Ok

Stop crying. Those salty tears will form a ocean one day

Melon lose credibility when our faves stop doing better than before. Otherwise it is holy grail when our faves r top 3. That's why i said wait year end charts to see best performing songs, instead of celebrating initially 😂

U posted a thread in open forum and the disagreement u cant handle? I was no where disrespectful in my post compared to you

Clearly someone who just want to shut the discussion bcoz they know truth is out to everyone. Stay in ur la la land , where you clearly ignore the discrimination of the system to begin with and make it sjw issue. The reason many awards were starteđ bcoz people of color were robbed and are robbed even today. When it is actual rightful issue. And being selective at argument. We can see whose mind is puny here

They are the only artists who jumped to higher spots above other songs who are listened to more inside top 10. Surely that's not gp's doing. LYW is extreme but bts is 2nd in manipulation of the new melon chart. More bgs will chart higher too in future. But everything is fine as long as it doesn't affect the daily chart.

Oh weren't u the one who celebrated a lot after on failed to top melon? And discredited a lot.

Then dynamite happened. How many humble pies u all need? Discrediting BTS who dominated even after chart reform and only ones after IU , who proved their digimon status . No matter whatever reform is. I know its tough for you. Since last august.

R u really going to compare advantages of a white man over asian men? Same grammy who nominated yummy over blinding lights? And moreover grammys call themselves as supreme music awards. Other awards don't

Representation of minorities have always been less. That's why many awards were created, so people of color and minorities can win something. Because of the systematic disadvantage they suffer from. Just take a example. Only 3 women of color has won album of year over decades. Same amount swift won in 12 years. Yikes.

Let some awards for minorities, where they don't have to suffer this systematic bias.