Posts by diminiejimini

I'm surprised my husband also loves the song, much more than Butter and he loves Butter. He's usually into the rap heavy ones or slow ballads.

My kids are in love with PTD and all the kids i know love it too. I call it a real Pied Piper song for kids.

I think people resonate with the song and we might be in for a surprise on how it will be received by the GP. I personally love it the most out of their English songs.

But they do have several things to say. They spoke out in support of #BLM. They spoke out about potential racism BTS faced from the Grammy nominations. They spoke out about the concerns of young people.

Asking BH if they can also speak to support #AsiansAreHuman isn’t entitlement, it’s a plight.

Unfortunately in this era of performative activism calling out injustice that isn’t “trendy” gets you a lot of people telling you to shut up about it. But if your bias waves a rainbow flag around then it’s suddenly “yaas, kings, kweens” because that gets you woke points to brag about on Twitter. Calling for justice to Asian race victims doesn’t. That should change.

Hahahaha and you know that about me or other people? You have too much generalizations about progression bestie. Not all people who seek social justice are SJWs and do the yaas kweens stereotype you have. You need to get out of your bias before you engage in these arguments. You don't need to jump on every plight that's trendy.

People can choose what they want to fight for, you don't get to dictate that for people. If they want to speak out about the Grammys that's their prerogative. If they think they've said enough or for whatever else reason they have that's also their prerogative. Just stop this projection.

BH doesn't have to say anything. You are an entitled piece of work. You are part of the problem.

Hoping they raise awareness? You are asking their label to do that? It's a damn if you and damn if you don't situation. Put your energy elsewhere.

Give it up manti, you made this to get vindication which you didnt get.

100% this.

As others have said, everything they have to say is in their music. Stop demanding them to do more than that. Stop putting the burden on them, that's just messed up. They didn't ask for this and then now it seems like you're expecting them to fix it or whatever it is you're demanding of them. They don't need to do anything more than they've already done.

Agree, the critic part was just generally meant and not on this case. As I also previously said he's a dickhead and his NK comment leaves a bad taste. If so many people feel it's racism then it surely must be. I admit I was wrong. Let's leave it at that.

I mean you could also just not do it and maybe try to be a less toxic person at the same time.

Leaves a bad taste? Stop being an apologist and call a spade a spade. It's not a grey area, it's plain black and white. What he said is racist. Full stop. Period.

And stop playing victim and calling people toxic when you are the one trying to rationalize racism and hate.

IF so many people are calling it that then it must be that? It's not because of that. It's because it's just IS. The consensus is not the determining factor of what is racist or not. It's just pure and simple fact.

What assumptions? Lmao. BE WAS planned. Just because they didn’t plan on making BE in 2020 doesn’t mean the album wasn’t MONTHS in the making. Stop being obtuse.They had finished the album from the summer and were working on it the entirety of Spring . How is that not a planned release? Do you listen to a word they say or?...

I never mentioned BTS. You inserted BTS yourself because you are incapable of separating BTS and Bighit, which is quite sad and says more about you than me. BTS do not control how their albums are released. That is all on bighit. Yes, I do have a problem with bighits MESSY release and you’re gonna deal with it or you can just block me since I know damn well you have a problem with me but are allergic to the button for some odd reason. They are a music company, money is not the only variable in managing an artist. Sorry to disappoint you.

All you ad hominem replies says more about YOU than me.

Semantics babe, planned doesn't necessarily mean anticipated. They weren't gonna McGyver it duh!

The people screaming it was a messy release are just loud minority like you. Get out of AkP and into other forums and platforms and other countries. There is a market demand that's why BH is choosing to go this direction.

You are allergic to logical rhetoric. Block me if you want but stop trolling and preaching as if you know everything. Go to school bestie.

None of what I said in my comment you replied to are assumptions. They’re all facts. If you don’t pay attention to what they do or say just say that and move on. Y’all get so triggered when people lay it down flat on what actually happened. More pressed about me stating facts than that user blatantly lying on their names. Please reflect.

Lol fact means not interpretation and assumptions and what your re saying are interpretations and assumptions.

Be wasn't planned duh, everyone knows that they were supposed to be touring. Wow I didn't know you could have foreseen the pandemic and all! What a waste of talent spending your time on kpop forums. 😂

You must think BH and BTS are running a charity or non profit by the way you are so triggered about them making bank.

I have deluxe and will get this because of those sexy stickers.

I don't get people complaining about it like nobody forced you to buy the deluxe, it was your FOMO that made you buy it, you could still support the boys by streaming and listening for free in Spotify or YouTube. I thought saying deluxe means that there is a standard edition coming at one point or another, and that goes without saying. BH not saying outright doesn't mean that they deceived you, you just weren't spoonfed the information you wanted.

You have so much assumptions that you think is fact when you cannot even get over your bias and talk from a business and marketing perspective. You sound so smart maybe you should run an entertainment company and make your super brilliant decisions because you seem to know better and everything going on.

I think it's hilarious how other kpoppies groups are probably dreaming of meeting artists that BTS has met at BBMA, AMA, Grammys etc and know about BTS.

Political or not, although I do agree it's full of politics, just the fact that they're even in these conversations among the musical world and their peers should be enough.

They bring up endorsements and whatever else they can think of as if to diminish BTS achievements because they cannot handle reality.

It's really all just delusions and jealousy of what their idols could never..