Posts by 2yr

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also tried so often to stay away from allkpop but it just doesn't work. It's so addicting HELP. I even tried to delete my account but it doesnt work

you can change your password by typing random numbers and letters and then logging out.

How do I even know who edited all of the lexicon-threads that I own in case they got edited? Man just errease them off of me and give them to someone else

The lock feature isn't working properly - when you do create new entries, please write this at the top:

***PLEASE DO NOT EDIT OR UPDATE UNLESS I DO NOT RESPOND WITHIN 30 DAYS***

I can see that you're very frustrated about that, thank you for being patient.

We'll try to get it fixed in the meantime but it might be up to the widget creator, which would mean a very long time before it can be fixed.

--edited to add:

So I'm hoping when you add that, you should get the proper notice by the person who wants to update or edit the article. YOU'LL need to approve it before it is changed AND this way you'll have a DM to show you and the person requesting have been civil about the entry.

If you aren't given proper notice or request, this would create a way to track who edited and either roll it back (I have to ask Ves if this is doable, lol.) or to penalize the person who is messing with your entry/entries.

Since this is for the benefit of the talent or group, please be sure to communicate with your requesting users and do what's best for the person or group.

looking into a lock feature for your entries. can't guarantee anything, but will update you.

everyone's pretty in their own way ig

i think she's pretty. but to kpop metrics, which have numbers, she's not considered as high on that graph.

even super stunners who everyone agrees are beautiful, can have low numbers for a certain facial feature or body part, length, color, and so on. this is an industry that grades different parts of your nose for god's sake.

for the nose area alone, the following are graded:

symmetry

proportion

width

alar

length

bridge

radix nasi

tip width

tip length

tip angle

nostril width

nostril shape

nostril depth

nostril angle

philtrum

same w metrics for their voices in how they sing/dance/talent/intelligence/family line.

it's unfortunate but tbf what matters the most in the end to companies is the money and goodwill they generate.

i'd love to see in my lifetime, that these kpop idols can choose at some point to be happy AND not be abused by their own families, companies, fans and friends. but i mean, this is pretty much a fantasy.

I was curious if staff wouldn't mind removing this comment here...it seems like they created an account just to say this and post this in a comeback thread...while it isn't a big deal it just seems weird to me to post this...100% left Top Media and changed to Fave1 and don't even perform their old work, so I don't think it's necessary to tell people they are former 100% but again it's not a huge thing just awkward lol

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4429978#post4429978

it might be a sus acct but there weren't any violations, only time will tell on this so it won't be removed at this time.

thank you for trying to help, i know it's been a while, and i hope you're doing well.

blue d of taeyeon:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nmixx of blackpink:

nodaemi of yena:

if you're always having to even worry about tip toeing around their feelings, and there's barely any reciprocity in a way that helps YOU to feel loved...it sounds heartbreaking and I hope for better for you.

Im really itching to tell someone how I really feel about a certain situation and them. But I know nothing will change or that they will even care if I do.

I still feel like its weighting on my heart and I need to say it out loud

someone give me some advice

if nothing will change, then say what you need and get it over with. you keep them in your life if you can't live without them but do they even think about you when you're not speaking to them and when you're not around?

understand if it's limerence or if this is something you're able to pursue and be happy with.

innisfree is ok, like Lulu_Key says, it'll depend on your skin type. Some products are good even when they cost less than premium brands, and for most boutiques or makeup counters, you should be able to buy what you like and return it within a certain time if it gives you a reaction &/or if you just don't like it. Be sure to ask the person at the counter if you're not sure about their return policy. If you buy from Amazon, you should be able to return it even if it's been used and return shipping is usually free.

What are you thinking of trying out?

Marketing to teens influences children, teens, and adults. Selling trending concepts like a teen concept makes it harder to separate the line between advertising and real content. Youth sells. Teen concepts sell. Would anyone you know buy grandma or grandpa concept music? Even selling mature/sexy concepts cater to the teen fantasy of what being a mature/sexy idol means in general media perception. You want to sell sexy shoes, not back pain creams and bedpans.