Posts by epiphanyjinnie

I wont leave thanks though.

IM here cause armys pissed me off.

Listening the word "Quality", the Group you stan, you are bound to piss off!!!

" Korean Music Award" is the Most prestigeous award of South Korea. It is called "Grammy of South Korea" for a reason..

Only True Artist can get acknowledge here.

Even for getting a nomination, One has to be the best of the best. And staring at the list, it can be easily say who are best of the best!!

Low quality, repetative concepts, worse lyrics, low musicality get shut on face on the door of KMA instantly.

The songs which are nominated on KMA has THE BEST QUALITY. If you have any problem to Gallop it, be pressed!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

in kpop no group ends other group of the same company. It is the company that loves to make previous group sit back when new groups come.. The main reason why the recent group get so much hate from the previous same gender group's stan...

And when we Hear SM, it sounds relevant with the topic.

So calm down...

To their fans, absolutely not...

Who will Gallop that a Group from a small company achieved all things that their Fav wanted & their respected company had spent dollars for having but couldn't as you know By spending your pocket you can go for one time but for being relevent you need record breaking impact!!!!

BTS need not to be important to any jealous or hurt fan of any Group!!!

The world is their who think BTS is precious & support, love them.

"Your Bloody importance"... Keep that with you. Marijuana, Glambing & Whoring stans are not important to the world.. I am sure...

BTS, Army & the world with Brain has better standard...

South Korea & the World knows... " Who is the king, Who is the boss"

How Ironic it is....

When Idols are asked which kpop artist have best stage Presence....

Most of them answers taking not even a milisecond BTS...

Stage presenceโ‰  Slaying some specific type of concept...

Stage Presence= Slaying each & every type of concept no matter what it is swag, Dark, hardcore, Lyrical*, Emotional, Cute...

And OP is putting 2 groups together.. When one has done only some specific concept & the other who is called the king of stage presence & versatility not by by their own fandom but by Actual Music Professionals, Choreographers, Kpop idols themselves.

When I was reading I was like.... "BTS vs what??!!!

When one Mic Drop or Idol performance is enough to stand taller than the other one's whole work!!!

It is not only a only photo...

There are many of them... If she has done PS. Ok.. Many ppl has done it... What is there to defend her? OP has said clearly "Like Plastic Surgery & unnatural" To shape her nose, she has done.. So Done...

" Bad lighting on one's each previous photos disfigure nose shape"..... I am speechlesssssssSssss....

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Yes, completely irrelevant for means of comparison. Buying albums used to be the sole way of listening to non-live music, which is why artists from the 60's-90's have significantly higher album sales than today's artists.

In that same light, streaming platforms were scarcely available back in the 90's/2000's but are widespread now, making the inevitably reduced album sales a crappy means for comparison.

May be because she is not obsessed with Repetitive Crush concept..

May be because she is a grown up person not a mere kiddo....

May be she has her 10 billion neurons activated in her brain to read the lyrics....

May be she Stans MUSIC at the time of hearing songs not the GENDER.

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Someone is giving me "Anger" react cause i am telling the truth the whole world know but some delulu is too delulu to accept it!!

May be if you had showed this anger on your Fav's repetative songs, they might have taken their actual Job seriously!!

All this big talk and u stan jin, the definition of mere idol. And coming back three times a year, ur faves are not free to explore anything while their company controls and creates the image which u see and become brainwashed.

A mere idol? But still in the top 100 most influential people in the world!!! Holder of Longest charting kpop solo song on Korea, 3rd most #1 on itune in the whole world, Titled "World's most Sculptured face" titled not by fans but by world's sculpterer & surgeon( secret: They actually differentiate which one is god gifted face & which one is plastic) Plastic face stans can't relate..

Did it pinch you? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Coming three times with music( isn't making music Artists main works?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”), breaking records, bagging trophies, Getting all highest honors of South Korea.. "Each "Song" being highly versatile & the group who knows best how to Explore Art"- not only said by the fandom but by "Music Professional".. Not sick songs can have this!!

"Barking dogs seldom bites"- Sick songs stans are the best representative of this!!

And "Explore" word feels humiliated when it utter from crush concept lickers IG model stans... So poor!! Second hand embarrassment..

And controlled??!!!

When BTS is the SHareHolDER!!!!

Go & cry over your girlies being on Dungeon most time & your fandom being crybaby.. :cryingr:

werent you the same user throwing a temper tantrum over a title

Nope...

I was the user...

Who said "South Korea has the only right to give their own again their own nation's pride title to Artist not any delulu Fandom outsiders..."

May be my true words made some people's mad....

Laughing how some outsiders thing they have the right to declare someone's else country's "Nation Pride"!!! Not the Countrymen themselves!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you real?

Hoseok & Jimin both are praised by Army.

When it comes to Black Swan, Fake love, BST, it is hard to remove eyes from JIMIN.

When it comes to mic drop, we are bulletproof, DNA, it is hard to remove your eyes from Hoseok.

For me, both of them are equal. In hip hop, none can be best Than hoseok. In contemporary, none can be best than Jimin.

When

A Group's brand endorsement photoshoots are more than their songs,

A group's music quality is trash in comparisn of their clothes,

A group's music versality* is next to zero in comparisn of the vatiety of their fashion...

I wonder is there any need to call themselves musical group???๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Then I understand there is a difference between THE ARTIST & MERE IDOL...

ARTIST IS THE MAGICIAN WHO USE THEIR LIFE TO EXPLORE, PRIRITIZE MOST AND EXCEL THEIR ART.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Most of you guys are saying....

Irene, Jin, Tzuyu.... Your opinion

My opinion: Are they overrated visuals because they didn't go under the knife of Plastic? Irene & Jin cause they have GOLDEN RATIO on their face or Tzuyu cs she has that type of face that Most people want? cause these 3 goes Viral worldwide among even non kpop fans & don't need even their own fans to go viral like plastics? cs These 3 doesn't come on top on beauty segments voted by FANS?

But how ironic, Jin & Irene got the title of most scultured face by the world's best sculptures & surgeon...

And let me tell me the secret, that was without any fan's help & plastic.

I may have hit too hard a specific Group's fan!!! Sorry not sorry!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dude those must be some nugu brands - never heard of them - are they like a Korea only brand? we don't have those overseas. Hyundai - another nugu Korea brand right? never heard of them either :/

Dude, i understand your brain must be tired of flexing on hollow things!!!

Samsung one of the biggest Company of the world? A nugu brand? Time magazine? One of the biggest magazine of USA? A nugu thing?

Now your education is on โ“!!! Hope everything will come allright!!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

SKZ, Jenlisa, Soyeon are better overall. Yoongi however is one of a kind unique. He is in the top 4 along with SKZ rapline, Jenlisa, and Soyeon.

Rapline โ‰  who recite the paper that were made by the producer while they were sitting behind them.

Raplineโ‰  write a rap that is not on a topic that is worthy of being a topic.

Raplineโ‰  Don't know how to play with words & flow. Medicore, sounds average.

Raplineโ‰  Screaming the words at light speed with zero flow.

Rapline: Make their own rap, know how to PLay with words & flow. Make someone Jawdropped instant who has ears to understand the lyrics. Modify voice as anpanman.