If ARMY really sees Hobi as the Dance Leader, why does ARMY praise Jimin more?

• i believe that i compliment hobi more for his dance skills. the whole dance line is good, but he's in fact the only one i talk about when talking about good idol dancers

• Hobi is a masterpiece. When it comes to stage presence he caught my eye first. Jimin is just as good but his style is very different. Most BTS songs are very modern pop which fits Hobi’s style more so he shines in most of their choreos. Jimin finally got to shine in black swan which was more contemporary, soft and his dance line was beautiful. So it’s just a matter of personal preference.

As some users said Popularity plays a role in how the fandom regards the best/main dancer so it does not well reflect the positions.

But if we are to take BTS words, they all say Hobi is the best/main dancer so there you go. :wellr:

• From what I see Armys and non Armys praise Hobi as the best dancer. Jimin is more popular so trends and in the news more than Hobi. Hobi doesn’t have many centre attention but when he does Mic Drop extended verison or Dynamite dance break version he is always wowing the audience. I only found out last year both equally hold the main dancer position and since both are so different but amazing I can see why.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you real?

Hoseok & Jimin both are praised by Army.

When it comes to Black Swan, Fake love, BST, it is hard to remove eyes from JIMIN.

When it comes to mic drop, we are bulletproof, DNA, it is hard to remove your eyes from Hoseok.

For me, both of them are equal. In hip hop, none can be best Than hoseok. In contemporary, none can be best than Jimin.

• they got different styles and expertise, I love them both. and behind the scene you can totally see that performance wise bts look to hobi for leadership. armys are aware and appreciative of this, but honestly jimin's solo stans are just that much louder.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!