Posts by epiphanyjinnie

I never said I hated the song. I just don't like the lyrics and choreography. I'm worried that BTS are gonna make songs with the same concept forever. One of the things I like about BTS is versatility.

The dumbest thing I heard!! Are you really Army?! Don't think so...

"BTS are gonna make songs with the same concepts forever......!!"

After record breaking Dynamite... LGO, Blue & Grey, Stay came. Do you think they are from same genre, sound the same?!

After BWL record breaking success, Black Swan, On, Moon, My Time, Filter, Shadow, inner Child, The eternal, make it right came...

How the hell they were from same genre?!

When on the industry certain groups making Construction music again & again..

Certain groups making Crush concept again & again........

There is BTS who never take their Artistic talent for granted, they hardly left any genre of music to be explored... From HIP HOP to ballad, from Disco to jazz, From RB to lyrical... What else do you want?!

Take a cotton Bud & celanese & remove the dirt from your multi ears.

Both are cheap and Im calling $50 for a online concert cheap at least learn to read.

I also dragged no-one are you 12 or something because jesus.

$50 for a concert cheap!!!!!! Isn't it the highest prize of any online concert of 2020 and so far?!

Yeap!!

Where ppl are not being able to buy $30 ticket, there $50 is cheap!!! I understand your mental age..

"..... as cheap as BTS albums are sold...." is not a Drag?! I knew about your week mathematics but now also week logic. Understood, you are not more than 8 years. :pepe-use-head:

Not gonna waste my time on a kiddo who has both Math & logic deficiency.

OP: "A 4 years old song is still consuming by GP, it is not possible"

Me: South Korean people understand what they are listening, not go with useless hype... :pepe-use-head:....

Besides it was the song that made BTS's place permanent on South Korea's heart. The song written by Namjoon & made by BTS is a Respect & dedicated towards Sewol Ferry Incident's victims, survivers & their Families.

Dustbin like you won't ever understand that there are still ppl on earth who don't listen music just for boom & hype their blood but for the warmth & comfort....

Armyyyyyyyyyy, Spring Day a 4 years old song is going to be featured on upcoming Kdrama "Sysyphus: A myth". Maker requested BTS for having the right to do it. And Maker said, it is an honor to have Spring Day on their Kdrama. Legend never lose their importance. :pepe-toast:

Which is under priced $50 is still cheap as shit and like the same as the BTS album that sold millions so..

Comparing $30-35 with$45-55   

But still $45-55 is cheap, your mathematics is beyond hell...

And calling $50 allbum cheap?! When you are bragging about some $35+ album shipped with under garments, your mental health.... Ok!!

Op is a troll... On thread nobody is dragging your fav without op but still you need to drag someone who has nothing to do here... Wow. :pepe-clown-gear: for your mathematics knowledge.

viewers≠How many people legally watched the concert with the protocols the group themselves decided.

1 Example: Dua lipa's online concert had 5M views but only 200K tickets were sold. Otherwise, she would have carried Guiness World Reocrd. But it is not. The rest numbers from where came may not be unknown And on youtube, it is easy & common....

And OP, don't need to drag BTS's name in all these thing.

to overhead kpopies,

From now on Big hit will have profit share of vlive & they are already getting it as all the agreements are already signed & naver Announced it officialy.

Now. You know, Selugi has done a live on Vlive. Yeah, you heard right on vlive...

She trended on twitter for her vlive. she is a SM artist. I don't think she & SM aren't aware of the already handed share & profit thing. So it is clear they are not boycotting it. If you want to do, do it with pleasure. Nobody would be harmed except your own fav.

And thinking, your boycott will do anything lose to Big Hit, wait..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 millions individual viewers around the whole world were watching Taehyung's bd vlive!!!

I don't know about other Group's or artist's video deleted on YT & I don't want to know either....

The fact that "Black Swan" performance on James Cordon show is a masterpiece & I & we want it back means back....

Army, instead of fighting with each other. Can we do an intelligent thing pls?

Can we make #1 worldwide trend on twitter #BringBackBlackSwanPER

Pls? Army makes BTS's new photos or looks WW #1 trend. Can't we do this for The real masterpiece of the year? The real Gem of the year?

I may sound too desperate but Black Swan is a masterpiece which has been neglected since release. Sudden release, no announcement, No teaser, not even 2 weeks gap between ON & Black Swan. Pls.

And To Bang PD,

I respect you a lot. Seeing the respect OUR BTS gives to you. You are a businessman. You are bound to invest, engrose. But your main work is to Manage your Artists & their Blood, sweat & tear made WORKS. Pls look into the matter.

Tiny tan are beyond cute....

They Are the TTS: TinyTan Sonyeondan...

Though they have some rivalry with DTS: DuckTan Sonyeondan in term of cuteness, But I love all of BTS's subunit....

My favourite mv is Dream On. The mashup of Songs were beyond perfection... The expression was marvellous.. Jin's flying Whale kiss is outstanding & my favouurite part was "The last expression of Yoongi: the most warmth sight".

But I still can't understand why Big Hit invested in Zepto. At 1st the images that create zepto are beyond worst. And why you need to have a thingy like zepto when you have world's cutest band: TTS!!! :whatb:

Lmao I ain't doing this with you. SM is using Vlive and with it merging with Weverse that might change so they'll be without a platform. So many other companies have signed to CJ ENM's Universe App, so SM and JYP will eventually follow suit its no point in making their own app.

If SM & JYP go to CJ, the left mockery show that is left will take place with the universe's brand new "Na*** feature"

BTS's main reason of success: Versatilty....

The concept of BAP were also depicted by some other groups. Are they on same level?

And the song "I need you" that claimed the heart of SK, has it's concept anything to do with BAP or any other previous group?

Some are saying BTS got luckier!!!! Seriously?

Songs like masterpieces: Blood, Sweat & Tears, Fire, Spring Day, DNA, Mic Drop, Idol, Fake Love, Black Swan are not made by Luck.

But by immense passion for hard.

Licking over same stereotypic concept is the main reason why None before BTS could ever reach the level that they got.

Listeners don't want to listen what have been going for years after years but want what is creative. Can't blame the listeners for not sranning flowless objects.

Hype is what that go to black hole in course of some years. Creativity & Diversity is what that hold you to the throne forever.

The Immense Growth of BTS with these songs were main reasons according to me...

(You can have different opinion):

I need you: The 1st song of BTS that really touch the heart of South Korea.

Blood, Sweat & Tears: The song that made the place of BTS strong in South Korea.

Spring Day: The song that written BTS's name parmanently in South Korea's heart ( Seowl Ferry incident😢)

Mic Drop & DNA: Blew up West totally.. Killed, nailed it. Big companies( not all) Invested money for their artist to get west interviews but that didn't bring any future result for them as the west didn't call them on their own.

But BTS were invited because of the records these two mv made.

Fake Love: Slayed. The 1st asian artist to break the record of Wester Artist.

Broke the record of "What you made me do" of Taylor Swift.

And after that, BTS made one after another music, masterpieces, records, awards, honorees..

Now BTS is not "1st kpop Act", they are the " 1st Act in History", "Nation's treasure", " Nation's pride"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜