Posts by ktnaaa

It's not like they were strippin' or something. If they have an issue with male and female dancers dancing then it's THEIR problem. It's not even about age you can see minors dance Latin dances and no one says a word about that. They're just delulu fans that's why they can't accept it. If so, we'll just lose 3 streams anyways.

Why would we care about all the shit Hybe stans not including Enha in the conversation, even Hybe won't mention them in weverse articles about Hybe groups even though they have much more achievements than the other mentioned groups. That's why most Engenes on twitter don't follow Hybe official accounts because they rarely to never post about Enhypen. Moreover, Enhypen nowadays doesn't mention Hybe in their speeches they always say "Thanks to Belift Lab..." and not any mention of Hybe and Bang PD.

you are really obsessed with Enhypen you always comment negatively about them everytime there's a chance while always inserting praises to TXT lmao don't be so obvious sweetie

The ticket-selling for Manifesto in Manila is a bloody WAR lol. Imagine selling 15k seats for 2 days so a total of 30k seats but the number of people queuing was around 570k. I mean the chances of getting a ticket is less than 10 percent. :pepe-sad:

I have seen videos of filo engenes yesterday crying because they camped outside sm ticket branches for more than 24 hours but didn't get to secure a ticket.

PH fanbases are in talks with the concert organizers to request Hybe for day 3 and live viewing for cinemas nationwide (just like what they did in Japan). It's insane. :pepestare:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enhypen are all visuals! Most beautiful bg ever! SM has visuals? News to me. SM standards for visuals is probably limited to CH and KR thats why none of their grps are leading on anything. Talent? Heeseung 's vocal tone are one of the best in 4th gen.He can almost sing anything! His PERPECT PITCH helps him a lot. Did u hear his cover both OMF and LMJ guesting? OMF is the most liked solo cover among all 4th gen, fastest to reach 17M and most liked too. He is going to surpass the most viewed in less than a yr among 4th gen . Record holder did it in 2yrs. It means GP likes his voice when its the right song. SN can sing too , he has more vocal techniques than ave singers . Other members are ave singers while needs improvement ,JK &NK has good vocal tone . JAY, JW and SH can sing live. JAY & JW can do high notes like Heeseung. And talent is not all about vocals. They ARE NOT just singers , they ARE IDOLS . An idol's best characteristic must be about performance. They need to be great performers, a captivating one. Great performers are combination of singing, dancing , visual and most importantly stage presence & charisma. And Enhypen's stage presence are insane especially Heeseung! Enhypen as a grp has a lot of clouts. Any petty things abt them are being magnified . They are like the punching bag of kpoppies and haters . And u know , it only makes them more famous. Look at them, a 2 yr old grp earning a lot from physical album sales & selling concert tickets like hot cakes. Their impact on endorsements ( AMI) is one of the highest reported income. They did well JP and 1st 4th gen grp to hold a concert in Kyocera dome . But their concerts venues are not limited to JP . They did well in US ( selling arenas not theatres) and sold out in PH and TH. They are the biggest 4th gen gro in EU too esp in FR & Germany. Their albums charted well in EU. And u know that's charisma. Charisma is about how many people u can pull to love u and follow u. Not everyone can be that. GP support is not charisma. Its all abt gp taste and thats it. Its not abt the grp. Cant even say its abt quality definitely not. Thats why its called gp. Its generic or general and lacks loyalty too. Having bigger fandom is better- sell albums and concert tickets & will almost always support everything they endorse.

preach

I love Classy's songs and I also watched their survival show. The girls are pretty talented it's really sad that they can't perform on award shows. I think maybe most award shows only invite popular artists because they want groups who have huge support for the popularity and clout of their show. Moreover, there are many popular artists now and the shows have limited airtime they can't accommodate groups that have less popularity.

Speaking of Hybe BG, I came across this dance video of a new group. It’s quite good, the synchronisation is satisfying to watch and why no one is talking about them? Which label is this group, I know it’s not Bighit.

External Content youtu.be

they are under Hybe Labels Japan consisting of I-land contestants K, Ej, Taki and Nicholas. They also had a survival show called &Audition to find the additional members you can watch it on yt.

Now this brings us to Hybe and their Enhypen. Nobody seems to care about this group yet they are multimillion seller.

My flop faves they need more support to be known :drinktears:

FhufQRqaYAED5kP.jpg

FiOUmfwaEAESPcM.jpg

wdym cheap albums? let's not pretend as if Hybe bgs are on the gg level of cheap albums.

Let's compare their recent releases then,

Ateez The World EP.1: Movement Album Set (3 albums) - $69.70

Enhypen Manifesto: Day 1 Set (3 albums) - $66.99

TXT minisode 2: Thursday's Child 4th Mini Album Set (3 albums) - $64.99

Stray Kids Maxindent Standard Edtion Album Set (2 albums)- $53.77

There's literally not much difference at all. So where do we go from here? If you state something be sure to provide proof to support your claims and not just useless talks.

Don't be like this:

e59eb5d503b0f756ebf43f6da031940712fdaa1cf02d9695a117a3acff7293ad_1.jpg

no idea K was high ranked and somehow didn't make it in the finals which is complete bullshit to me but i won't say much about it. I watched all of I-land and while 4/5 of the guys i voted for made it to enhypen K was rigged.

It's simple because Sunoo was his competition and the producers wouldn't risk not debuting Sn knowing that he was the most popular in I-land since day 1 and probably has the biggest fanbase pre-debut. He only didn't rank high on the final because his fans got complacent and voted for their other picks since they thought that many will vote for him (but it seems that many of his fans thought the same). It was clear since Part 2 of I-land that 6 boys will debut by global votes and 1 from the producer's pick. If any member aside from Heeseung and Sunoo is his competition I bet the producers would've picked him.

If we get their average rank throughout Part 2 still Sunoo is higher than K.