Posts by dopiee

I don't really dislike it, but it's been bugging me a bit lately. Maybe because I'm grumpy these days.

But praising the idols for literally doing the bare minimum. The idol clicked a photo suddenly they are the best photographer. Then there will be a twt account saying how they have been a photographer for years and why the phot taken is such a piece of art and requires a lot of work even from professionals:pepeshut::pepefacepalm:

I'm using this as an analogy obviously, it goes for every skill though even the ones idol are supposed to have lol. :peperun:

The praise is better than dragging others anyway, but as I said I'm a bit grumpy these days.

Also since you guys mentioned about the Spotify thing, it's on the correct Spotify artist now not the 43 monthly listeners one

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks. I was so surprised, I kept refreshing his page in spotify but there was no new release. I thought I was stupid and was listening to the wrong young k all this time :peperun::pepe-cringe:

Idk why people here are bringing up Indian men only? I mean yeah the online hate generally comes from Indian men, but I've met plenty of Indian women in real life who say racist & homophobic stuff about BTS/kpop as well. This has more to do with the Indian society's mindset (which needs to be changed) than simply being an insecure man.

From experience online, I would say 80% of it is from Indian men.

That is why people mention them more.

These posts are racist and homophobic. There's nothing else to add honestly.

I can't say I expect anything better or I am surprised.

I've heard they look gay as an insult many times and from women as well.

I once knew an army in my college, whose BF made fun of her for listening to BTS. One day she found him listening to Blood sweat and tears. :pepe-peek: :pepe-joy:

I don't use Apple music so i can't tell. But if i remember, it's because of the agreements between Kakao M and the US streaming platforms :/

Idk tbh, from what I read kakao doesn't allow Apple only in Korea. The songs should be available to stream outside Korea. But it's definitely something related to kakao since IU and Purple kiss songs are also not available.

I used to listen to this song a lot, but it is not available on Apple music.

Do you know why this and other Mmm songs are not available on Apple music?

Isn't the deal with Apple and kakao only for Korea.?or is it not available only in my region :pepecute:

Also my fav song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I do think they might go the 2pm route, and it would work well too.

For the promos, I personally don't think that JYP are doing something too out of the ordinary. I'm not saying it's not good but I think that day6 would get these at other even smaller agencies depending on their contracts. It's better to go somewhere where they care for all the artists even if it means some less promo.

I personally don't think that Jae will re-sign with JYP either. But I also don't think this means an end for DAY6. They will continue to make music as DAY6, they never have needed jyp for that. Maybe he's done with idol life too, idk I would be if I got so much hate for things which are completely normal but he likes making music and he genuinely likes his members. Basically even if both of these things are true, i think day6 is going to continue with Jae :wellr:

He always supports(maybe excluding wonpil lol) all his members in their solo releases :lover1: