Posts by sephius

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tr: I received a birthday present from Amaz0n ๐ŸŽฃ Apparently the sender seems like myself... If the world calms down and we can live our lives again, I'm going to fish sea bass.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tr: Thank you ๐Ÿฅƒ

Replies from AOI

Tr: Thanks to all of you, I managed to reach yet another year without incidents(?).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always supporting me.

Tr: Thanks~
    I won't stop you, so please take your time ๐Ÿฅƒ

Tr:

Ru

Ki

Thank you ๐Ÿฅƒ

gazettE members wish AOI a happy birthday :saint:

ใ€REITA twitter ใ€‘

Tr: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! AOI ๐ŸŽธ

Let's do it today, ok?
    Get the tequila!!!
    Don't try to stop me!!!!

ใ€RUKI twitter ใ€‘

Tr: AOI

Happy birthday

ใ€KAI insta storyใ€‘

87623feebb21016dfa37a474ea05fa905ce2ae9b.png

Tr: AOI,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ใ€RUKI Instagram updatesใ€‘

External Content www.instagram.com

180c791a6718132e44164a7aff99898d5d028b1b.png 0f39b115ee1f4fa07412a38b1edb8ef2935627df.png

Tr: Without noticing it, over half a month has passed & it's already the middle of January. I spend the days working with the band. A little more, a little more. We finally reached a point where we are close to the result. New Year's passed within a second, didn't it?

Also since last year, I created small NIL items in the breaks between the production work of our band. This year again, true to its name, I'll release a small number of items on the February 1st ๐Ÿ™

There are items I decided to create because they fit my stage outfit, because I simply wear at home or because I wanted something easy to wear during work. I chose items for everyday use, but they're still packed with my individuality, I think. I hope everyone will like them.

I once again had the pleasure to have an original motif drawn for me, so that looks great. All of them have the NIL logo hidden somewhere, so please try to find it, kay? There will be more information later! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Also, we will have a great announcement at the end of the month. Please wait and look forward to it.

That's it!! ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

3fec9fb718945b89c9e96d4fd3ae447dd5e9ab75.png 4758071c4393d2ebde8c4fe75c61054f0a694802.png

First photo tr: When I answered your questions during New Year's, you asked me many times to show you a picture, but I only have pictures of the landscape or outfits, so the only picture I can show is one with my naked eyes, spacing out while wearing the location jacket.

Second photo tr: Good morning. For me it's good night though.

4414d458270ed41a04d626026c43bf59dd23b212.jpg

Tr: Me with naked eyes in a location jacket

043349d1174234a64e044a079208197cd634441a.png

Tr: I was working with tired eyes ended with a regretful typo (laughs)!

I posted it again twice! Sorry (laughs)!

But thanks for telling me.

I want to meet all of you soon.

ใ€RUKI Twitter updatesใ€‘

Tr: Oh... I gave my best on insta after I haven't used it in a while and then a typo. Thanks for telling me! I'm going to correct it, so please take a look at it again, okay? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tr: The photo has been posted

I'd be happy if you could send it again ๐Ÿ˜ญ also, I'm properly going through your replies. I was saved thanks to all of you (who noticed the typo) and I'm really glad to have noticed it before I went to sleep (laughs)! However, guess I'm useless early in the morning ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฏ @RUKItheGazettE My comment was delete...I hope you were able to read it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm also holding out, let's both give our best! ๐Ÿ”ฅ after we're done holding out, let's meet ๐Ÿ’ช RT RUKItheGazettE good morning.

It's a busy season for my kind of job

And I'm holding out

Thanks for cheering me up
    First thing in the morning.

I'm going to fight today!

Tr: That's it with my spam ๐Ÿคฏ I'll write again now and again! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ”ฅ

ใ€UPDATE โ€ข 2021.01.18ใ€‘

Source

Planning of AOI'S BIRTHDAY has started!

We are collecting congratulatory messages for Aoi who is celebrating his birthday on January 20th!

For those who have posted a message, we will send you a thank-you email from Aoi to your registered email address at a later date!

Let's send a lot of messages and celebrate Aoi's birthday together!

Submission period: January 18th (Monday) 12:00 to January 21st (Thursday) 23:59

Click here for to submit your message โ–ผ
    https://sp.the-gazette.com/r/aoi_bd2021/

RUKI updates today!

Tr: I posted a photo

External Content www.instagram.com

Tr: I wrote good night on Instagram, so I'll write good morning on Twitter. Good morning, everyone ๐Ÿฆ‰

Tr: My thoughts as an amateur: you really need to use your head for mahjong.

Soon it's lunch break! โœ‹๐Ÿ˜—

Tr: I just watched the footage of the LIVE we had at Yokohama Arena.

I want to do LIVE...

I'm going crazy...