Posts by sephius

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tr: Done with a day of interviews and meetings on Zoom 👍 The pre-order time for the custom made items from NIL starts tomorrow, so I'm going to upload pictures of how I wear them on the NIL Twitter account later and will also answer questions 😎

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tr: Instead of me wearing it, I wanted to show you this picture. When I took it, Koron looked so freaking cute that I had to show you immediately. Look at his huge smile!

Tr: Ah, I made a typo again! I meant "when I took it"!

Tr: All your reactions make me happy ☺️ I'll come back later~

Tr: It's gotten late, but I'm going to upload the pictures of how I wear the items on instagram now, so please use them as references 🙋‍♂️

Since it's already late, I guess we'll do the questions tomorrow? The orders are limited to a certain time period. From tomorrow the 3rd until the 12th! 🔥

Tr: The photo has been posted

Tr: The connection between Twitter and Instagram seems to be working recently 🦉

Tr: Let's play a little on instagram! Because it's my birthday, you know 😎 everyone who has time, come see my instastories!

Tr: Thank you 🦉

Tr: Has it been about an hour on instagram now? It was a great time playing around with everyone. I also answered this earlier, but I'll come again to NIL's account and reply to questions about how I wear the NIL items another time 🦉🔥

Tr: Mysteriously I had a high percentage of people asking about my favourite food, but I couldn't answer that because one because I couldn't narrow it down to just one. The only thing I can say is that the food I don't like has decreased. Just that 😂

Tr: Growth!

gazettE members wish RUKI a happy birthday :saint:

Tr: Happy birthday RUKI🎤

Should I have some scotch while listening to his singing as BGM? 🥃

Let's celebrate together!!

f827d2bd158e9b715a0f0f8a2622a0f675ada286.png

Tr: I hope you are looking forward to our new album 😌

Hi ✋😌

OFFICIAL WEBSITE UPDATES - 2021.01.29

Radio Upload News

Source

「RADIO JACK」 Talk 89 has been uploaded now!

the GazettE will host the 89th talk.
    This time, we had them play a new game!
    Don't miss it!

See RADIO page here▷ https://fc-heresy.com/en/free/stream/

※This program is broadcasted in Japanese language only.
    ※Trial audio is available for non-HERESY.

RUKI Birthday Planning

Source

We are looking for congratulatory messages for RUKI, who will be celebrating his birthday on February 1st!

If you post a message, we will send you a thank you email from RUKI to your registered email address at a later date!

Let's send lots of messages and celebrate RUKI's birthday together!

Collection period: January 29th (Friday) 12:00 to February 2nd (Tuesday) 23:59

Click here to post a message https://sp.the-gazette.com/r/ruki_bd2021/

WEB Magazine Upload News

Source

「OFF TALK -vol.10-」is up on the WEB MAGAZINE page!
    We interviewed all the members this time.
    They talked about ambitions for 2021 and recent situation!

See "WEB MAGAZINE" after login HERESY site.▷ https://fc-heresy.com/en/
    the GazettE MOBILE▷ http://sp.the-gazette.com/r/web_magazine/

※Unauthorized reprinting / use of contents, texts, photos, videos etc. of this website is prohibited.
    ※This program is only available in Japanese language.

Maybe they could do that because as far I remember they even put a stream for a older one on a website as they were in Russia a few years ago but the thing on that is that the website they used dosn't saves stuff when it ends so if they would use a side like this again than RIP for everyone who isn't online at that time

Agreed, I find that the downside to a lot of j-music is how inaccessible it is sometimes. You really gotta dig for links and downloads. But I think Heresy's been doing well so far with leveraging their online platforms so I hope they'll be able to pull off something like an online concert and handle it properly! I still hope for a live concert though, if the situation allows!

the GazettE announces the release of their long-awaited 10th studio album in May 2021!

This comes after three whole years since their last studio album, Ninth, in June 2018. And after a long period of silence following the cancellation of their "the GazettE 18TH ANNIVERSARY DAY/6576" concert due to the unforeseen effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the GazettE has released their OFFICIAL COMEBACK TRAILER. Check it out here:

External Content youtu.be

Their new song, "BLINDING HOPE", will drop ahead of the album on March 10, 2021, the day of their 19th anniversary, and be available for streaming and download.

More details about the new song and the new album to come!

The band's vocalist RUKI also posted a long message on Instagram about the band, what they have been going through over the past year, and their thoughts and hopes for the future. He revealed that the album will be a deeply reflective and intense album, and represents all the things the GazettE has wanted to convey about their emotions towards the current situation of the world. The album will carry the significance of all the music they've created over the years, and is intended to shed light and hope on the GazettE and everyone who ever supported the band.

The song to be released on March 10th, "BLINDING HOPE", is rather a preface than the title song. It is the very first page of the book, but the trigger that started everything.

External Content www.instagram.com

Guys... from Ruki's heartfelt Instagram post, it sounds like they had considered something like a long hiatus or even disbandment. But they ultimately decided there was no right answer but to stay together and continue making music together. After 19 years and a lot of hardships, they're forever a family ;(

Today has been an emotional rollercoaster:!::!:

RUKI Instagram updates】

Tr: First of all, today's post is a long post.

It's long but I'd be happy if you read it. We were finally able to make the announcement. On March 10th, our 19th anniversary since the start of our band, you'll be able to watch the MV and listen to the songs from the new album.

For one year since the cancellation of our 18th anniversary concert in Musashino, we weren't able to announce anything nice, so we've really made you wait, haven't we?

I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have continued to wait for us all this time.

For real, thank you very much.

I tried not to say anything, but this year was full of thoughts going in all kinds of directions. It was frustrating and tough. It seemed like a long tunnel.

During those frustrating days, our solution was that we had no choice but to make sure we made progress with our next album.

There was no other option but to create something we can call our best work. It might be true that 10 people will come up with 10 different answers, and all may be correct.

But for a band with individual musicians that counts as one unit, as well as the perspective of fans of the GazettE, there were different right solutions. There were days when we couldn't find an immediate answer as to how we could make a choice among those right ones, and we worried a lot. But no matter what was going on around us, we believed in ourselves.

Especially because we own a solid core borne from the fact that we have been doing this for 18 years with the same band members, without stopping even once, this is the one solution we chose for our band.

I wanted to be flexible, but I definitely don't want to get swept away by everyone around us. It might be unwise, but such stubbornness is very typical for a band like us.

During the Coronavirus crisis, none of our members did anything but work on the album production or music in general. We didn't need to talk about it, all of us saw were looking in the same direction naturally.

During these days, where it was difficult to live normally.

It's a miracle and I'm proud of it.
    And above all, we are also proud of all our fans who believed in us and waited for us all this time.

There are times when things are just pretty words that can't make it any further. That's something I definitely got to know while being in a band for 18 years.

But we cannot and will not abandon our genuine desire to be more sincere than anyone else to everyone who loves and follows us.

At any rate, in this situation where no one could predict how long it would last, there was no time for some fleeting fuss. We won't waver, and will move forward without changing and continue to evolve without giving up. We could not choose the path where we didn't give our best. Because if we did, I don't think it would have been a real salvation for us.

There was nothing but music. That's why we single-mindedly only looked at ourselves and focused on working on the album the whole year.

It took a long time, but after all, this isn't something you can create easily. We didn't need something that anyone could have come up with right away, and it would have been senseless unless it was an overwhelming and deep album.

"BLINDING HOPE" which we announced for March 10th is rather a preface than our title song. If you compare it to a book, it wouldn't even go beyond the first page, but it's the fire that started everything.

Every song signifies something I wanted to convey because of the current situation of the world, and the emotions that were born in the form of music.
    That's why I really want you to listen to all songs soon. I want to convey those things.

The album we're going to release in May will lead to our 20th anniversary and will become a properly solidified weapon of ours.

This album will be based on all the works we released so far, and we created it with the intention of illuminating the GazettE, everyone who supports the GazettE in the truest sense, the staff involved and everyone who is in any way involved with us. I made it with the hope that it would be a great help.

I'm already spending the days imagining the next few years in my head, and how I can realize them.

I believe in the future, where there is a dazzling hope that we will be able to meet again in the near future for lives.

It's not just with words, these 5 guys will continue creating, so watch us! 🔥

The fact that we were able to release this news means that we will surely release good news from now on, so please look forward to it!

First, I'm really looking to our 19th anniversary on the 10th of March!! I hope it will be a day everyone can declare this clearly!

We will make it a work that proves that the future we chose was the right one, just like the GazettE 🤘🔥

Right 20th anniversary is a huge milestone..I wonder if they will be open to the idea of an online concert?

I think if we still can't have concerts by then, they'd probably be open to it. Many online concerts would have happened by then so I think artists will prefer to start doing that rather than be away from their fans and live performances for so long!