Posts by daniel-cruz

exo never had the mass appeal needed to dominate the way bts does to put it plainly. exo was the mirror image of stereotypical kpop practices with the large amount of members and the concepts and music they put out back then. they appealed to a specific group of potential fans that kpop companies target each generation. but bts simply has things that appealed to people outside of that group of potential kpop stans, hence why there are so many bts only stans these days. bts being genuine in their message and music and passionate individuals set them way ahead of the crowd since day one

Bullshit. Complete Bullshit.

It's been a while since i saw an appreciation thread.

To me,

1) Harmonies are top-tier. The Best in industry.

Eg :- Lucky One (Pre-Chorus)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love Me Right (Chorus and Bridge)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Forever (Chorus)

2) Jaw Dropping Vocals. I mean it, Sometimes even I am taken aback by it.

Some of my favorites :-

3) Instrumentals are really good. They are not too overly powerful not too weak either. Production level is crazy. Very Balanced output.

4) Variety of Genres and styles :-

External Content open.spotify.com

Sure you do. Majority of the time, There is no constructive criticism, just hate masked as "Constructive Criticism or Opinion"

First of all, my original post included everyone in this double standards thing but you were the one who reacted too negatively. And now you did even worse. I was right to receive our being different as a compliment.

I said nothing more than the basic truth. Everyone judges things based on their likes, preferences, experiences. There's no such thing as an objective used here. So people will be quick to judge others but not their faves. Turn a blind eye to things that would annoy them if said about the artists they like.

Moving on to my big mouth.

You judged people on multiple occasions for caring about achievements and that you are here for the music and you are above that but you were loud about achievements all the same. This is double standards alright. And that's one of the examples.

Nah. Posting about because no one would doesn't mean i am obsessed with Charts. Although nice try.

You know who's loud about achievements, you very well know their names too.

And Yes I will criticize those who are obsessed with it.

Also,

I reacted negtively because i don't come into that group of people you were referring to. Not saying that i am better than all of you, I am not that type to have double standards.

Any better example?

To be honest, it was hard for me to get over the cringe factor when I first heard it. I did like some aspects of it, but after listeing to it intentionally maybe twice, I never did again. I did mostly enjoy the mini album though. I decided to listen to it again after the announcement that SuperM was coming out with a new album, and it was still cringey, but I did enjoy and appreciate it somewhat more, though not enough to put it on any of my playlists. I didn't have much in the way of expectations for Super One, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the album as a whole.

Super One was amazing