Posts by gg-mouthpiece

Seeing her popularity is Japan , this is what I feel but I’m just weirded out about the fact that media doesn’t give her that hype for someone who break records as a foreigner In another county and leaves her out the soloist talks .That why I wanted to know if she was successful in Korea ?

I am asking because I just feel the Korean media doesn’t really praise her like most times when they talk about iconic/legendary soloists they only ever mention lee hyori and iu . So is there anyone in AKP that can tell me how hee peak and success like and why she’s isn’t rated as much as those two people mentioned because I heard her popularity in Japan was the top

the fact you bring up a variety show that happened way after her solo and some rare English songs charting on melon is laughable how far your trying to go to discredit rose lmao

What??? Blinks are the ones trying to discredit Nayeon but Nayeon is doing well and you guys changed the narratives to English song should not be able to chart and also these are not rare a lot of English songs have been charting in Korea since 2012 , I brought these ones out because they are the ones whose achievements will be documented on Twitter. Rose is also part out the trendiest girl group with music show promotions there is still no excuse

I’m done discussing this

why even promote when other english songs didn't even chart lol and about sea of hope, when did it air ??. Its true tho only btS english songs pulled great numbers so the fact rose charted both songs on gaon is excellent.

Shut up if you know nothing. The other English songs didn’t chart?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[
    /center]

[center]

Why are blinks lying talking about onces downplaying rose . That is not true

Nayeon had the same preorders as rose, the blinks were shocked about it because they felt Nayeon wouldn’t have such a fanbase to reach that. After it came out the same, blinks changed the statement to “she won’t chart as well as rose”.

First off , people are saying what did yg promote for rose and Jennie???? Like blinks say they are far above twice internationally . Jennie released her solo the year Korea got obsessed with her , was casted as a permanent variety member in village michuri where they constantly played her song when she came out.

Same thing with Rose, she was a steady variety member in the sea of hope , she had an interview at the variety show my little old boy.

So jyp allowing Nayeon in three shows and 6-7 days of performance is promotion , is it our fault yg only does sbs and mbc.Also rose did come out on 6 music show appearances.

Let’s look at Nayeon who debuted after twice lost more than half of their gp hype , their group isn’t longer trendy so no matter how you see it Nayeon did an excellent job. Blinks are lamenting after downplaying Nayeon asking why compare an English song to a Korean song sorry to burst your bubbles but English songs do score very high and no 1 on melon . For example, Annemarie 2002. Justin bieber peaches, Stay by the kid Laroi , Dynamite by Bts. They are lot of English songs that were national hit level In Korea . Even worse, rose promoted hers , the other English songs didn’t promote on music shows

So there is no excuse either way . If blinks didn’t compare so much and just let Nayeon solo be all these would not have happened

Right now there’s a top post talking about solos from groups members that did well, the only person from Blackpink is Jennie, Nayeon is already in that list .