Posts by imperia

This is a very good development because we have had to warn people who have quoted others excessively for untoward reasons (basically to annoy them IMO, lol)! Glad we cleared that up!

Lol I'm sure we were both joking, and I wouldn't mind anyone quoting me as much as they please as long as they have room for an open discussion and don't expect an immediate answer.

But yes I totally understand people who wouldn't be fond that lmao

It isn't that weird IF you know you are blocked and proceeds to shade the user, but in your case sure was weird...

And yes, see you in others threads while we are agreeing about soem things and disagreeing with others kkkk

Still not sure about the rule ... but yeah moving on I guess.

But if any of y'all want to have a discussion @me for the love of God, I don't have anyone blocked so feel free to quote me, and don't fear about me reporting anyone lol.

If you didn't know, you do not fall into the rule. Like I said, there are some who have exploited the knowledge and we felt that wasn't fair. If that does not apply here, then don't be worried about that rule.

With all due respect, don't you think the rules need some revision? Shouldn't it be the other way around, for me not to see the posts of someone who blocked me? You guys think people have the time and energy to go on every profile to see whether they are blocked or not and if it's ok to have a discussion concerning that person? Doesn't make any sense to me to be honest, but sure. Nothing I can do about it I guess.

:angryr: the way you are angry kkkk calm down and just follow the rules. Buuuut as you didn't know about the rules, everything sure looks like some circus... Anyways, i also didn't know about this rule so yes...

The rule weirded me out a bit? Makes zero sense?

At the end of the day, it's just kpop, we get into heated discussions and move on. But one thing I wouldn't stand to be part of is some pity party. I have nothing to hide here

If anyone here wants to talk about me just @me, I don't have anyone blocked and everyone is free to read my posts and reply to me. I don't have time for a hide-and-seek game. If you think I did something against the rules, feel free to report. But I refuse to e part of some pity victimization party. Touch some grass.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. If you know THEY have you blocked, then it's a callout. If you didn't know she had you blocked, then that's another story. There have been users though that have shaded users they knew had them blocked. Some users let others know when they are blocking them and they've then capitalized on that to try to shade the people that blocked them without retribution. That's a very unequal equation there and that's not fair.

I'm sorry to say this but this is some weird rule? Like they could unblock me? And how is someone supposed to know they are blocked when they in fact can see all the posts of that said user?

Please report anyone who is posting screenshots of my posts, hearing about that made me feel really uncomfortable.

So for how long will you keep up with this victim play?

I do not have you blocked and I never blocked you nor will I ever block someone on some kpop forum. It's not that serious.

You posted that comment in a public thread anyone can find and have access to, I could link you the post here too.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1746157#post1746157

"hearing about that makes me uncomfortable" You could just act like a grown-up and read my comments lol? The victim narrative is off the charts.

If you knew them to have you blocked, then yes it is.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/12/

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 10.35.54 AM.png

I don't have them blocked that's the funny thing here, they could easily reply to comments yet they are acting as if they aren't able to and as if I have posted some private convo.

All are successful and all deserve praise, but literally Lisa threads goes 2 pages bc i answer almost all quotes so this says a lot.

And idk about ss rules, but they do post some of yours so yikes .. it's ok though, this just shows how double standards exists and applies...

The ss I posted can be found on the forum, it was no private convo, it was an open thread in which that user accused Jennie of saying the n-word and agreeing on claims that she was mocking desi culture, I posted it to make clear how far they could go to attack Jennie. But you seem like you could care less, why am I even making the effort and commenting lol. Talking to some of you here is like talking to a wall.

Continue with your dramatic threads and encouraging akgaes, I'm done here to be honest.

That user has no mixed reactions, they are very clear about how they support Lisa and perceive the other members to be favored. I don’t harbor any particular feelings towards any user here for me to support them. You missed the entire plot when reacting to my comment. I can’t tell you who to engage with or who you should be ignoring, I’m not your mom or dad to tell you what’s the sensible thing to do. It’s a free forum and anyone can do whatever they feel like doing. I was merely talking about the hypocritical ways of blinks who would encourage akgaes yet will cry and make threads discussing and condemning akgae behavior.

I think my comment was very clear and I believe I was talking about the subject as well. Making positive threads about Lisa and not having many blinks reacting to them doesn’t mean one should make negative threads about the other members to get that desired engagement.

So you are rather upset that users rightfully called out those akgaes about Lisa not being able to travel than the actual issue which is them hating on Jennie and putting the blame on her? As far as I’ve seen the comments were mocking their stupid behavior and claims.

Anyhow, I don’t think this conversation will lead to anything, you will be saying things like how you perceive them to be and I will follow suit.

I stand by every point I’ve made here. You guys should move on and think before making all these absurd threads that warrant nothing but more drama.

They suddenly just see your threads when they can call you an akgae...

You realize the main problem is users like you who claim to be blinks yet are always to engage with akgaes and encourage their narrative and add fuel to the fire?

You realize the user you just quoted is an actual akgae and has instigated hate against Jennie on multiple occasions, in which she shouldn't even have been involved with.

You realize that if you keep giving them a platform by supporting their claims, that they will keep making those threads, harassing the members, comparing them, and being vile in general.

And what's the correlation with Lisa's positive threads? If not many users reply to them, does that explain and justify the countless negative victimization threads that have been made about Lisa to attack and put blame on other members?

the mac ig official page literally answer to fans just how bulgari ceo did

they both said lisa couldnt make it but they love working with her

crying over a celebrity for other celebrity when all jennie is now is a socialite that hang out with whites, very cl of her

Would love to see your face right now knowing Lisa is hanging out with the same white people in la and attending festivals too

And you are very weird for bringing down Jennie in that way, so what's wrong with hanging out with white people? What kind of backwards mentality is that? You are always jumping Jennie at every opportunity but I'm glad Lisa embarrassed all of you right now.