Posts by killingtime1934

BLACKJACK? :pepe-notes: shouldnt the be streaming cl song nobody likes

it will probably stop as the rookie novelty wear off just how it did for hardy with aespa in 2021

nah nah, I do not care for mario bross

he inhaling his own group its amusing, I thought that has just a exo/bb thing but I guess all bgs are the same

and it funny u mention one hits bc all of bp each have that, a hit debut, while most of bts solos have none of their own, and even when they cmb like let said suga, he did badly so he doesn't have a hit cmb either

Yes history will remember BP members for their one hit wonders and lack of music as a legacy...glad we can both agree on that.

For someone who is as obssessed with BTS as you are its intriguing that you forget Suga's collabs, Jimin's Vibe, Hobi's Rush Hour to name a few. Like Tae did not have a successful OST with Christmas Tree and Sweet Night. Its hilarious af that you want to attack BTS as soloists but make excuses for your faves inability to give numbers unless its long spaced out comebacks built on starvation of music.

Also don't worry about Jungkook and how much Armys care for him. He and all members of BtS will have longer and more flourishing careers as musicians either as a group or solo than your faves because they care about being musicians, which cannot be said about your faves sadly. The flash in the pan that is BP is already getting forgotten while they are active and being replaced by new ggs, so as a Blink you should start focussing on them and not BTS who are not even playing in the same league as your faves for years now.

Suga collabs? Like the one with iu this year that tank? And what rush hour? Oh crush song bc jhope could not chart HIS music in korea

U gotta bring music they done with other people carry by THAT people when their solos did badly bc musically do not matter to army

mind u I give jimin his merit bc he at least did decent but apparently n1 from Jennie, rosé having 2 songs in top10, jisoo having 14 weeks on melon and all Lisa international achievenmts means nothing to collabs with othes people that didn't translate to successful SOLO music

And this is all army fault btw, do u think hybe will see the big difference between support and won't give more to those that did better

4/4 vs 2/7...lmaooo. Yes we can see how well your one hit wonders move on their collabs and otherwise.

I get the Army hate you have cause all that Army money never let your faves surpass BTS and now instead has NJNS surpassing BP..lol

Its funny though how you and other Blinks keep dragging BTS into unrelated threads and then cry about Armys replying back. Blinks should stop worrying about BTS members and focus more on that impending renewal which could cause shit to hit the fan, not like even after renewal you all are getting much of any music solo or group :finger-heart:

What hit collabs do bts even have aside from jk? Starting to think all u care it's that one man

Even if bp disband now, they will all do it with one hit each member, jisoo alone has more weeks on melon top10 than all of of bts solo songs so far

It's hybe dumping all his support in one member, u all got several songs from solo to groups that don't fare well bc it's not just hybe has him as his favorite but army fandom too

So 4/4 vs 2/7 :finger-heart:

lame ass response becauses this is not the first time you shaded bts.

i just looked up some data...bta are n.9 most streamed artists of all time and they struggle to get a place on TTH or a good playlisting while bp are n.86 in this chart and they get the same or even better promotion.If this is not the payola you are going around accusing peopel of then i dont know what to tell you :pepe-clown-gear:

Yep, that why suga cmb last 2 weeks in Spotify global

The efforts sure there

You talk to much

I used Krystal as dp bc she looks nice in that pic, but I could change it too bc I do not care what happen to her beyond that

She is the result of kpop companies debuting young kids, she detest it so much she stop being an idol at 22

If that's the future of the teen u stan may as well u pay for the heavy weight she will carry later on

I been in kpop for a long time, I saw things repeat itself over and over thru those years and this time it will not be any different