Posts by VIPiggy

I just said get a life.

lol

thats just a normal thing to say in akp. I know that you are sensitive right now because of all the thing happening. Just forget all this and move on. There is much more to do in life than to do this here.

"get a life" is a targeted abusing calling out? :confused: dear lord. goodluck with your life.

why don't you repeat your first comment/'advice' to your own self before attempting to pass it on to others. Also you can explain yourself to the moderators - I'm really not interested. this thread has been derailed enough already.

(this is my post from elsewhere but it details my problem with the posts I've reported (if you really wanted to know - which i doubt but still):

"their post serves no other purpose other than to target and name-call other users. have they expressed their opinion on the content or just their disgust at other users who differ with them - they express disgust not even at the other users opinion but at their person with comments like "get a life" , "YOU GUYS ARE SUCH CLOWNS PLS GET A LIFE" . the 2 posts I've pointed out only address and target other users and do not offer any criticism of the topic/content.")

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've reported 2 comments for targeting/abusing/calling-out other users which is against forum rules (if you read the 2 comments they are abusive and directed specifically only at other users - they serve no other purpose other than to antagonize other users) - I was thinking of tagging a moderator but you happen to be here already:

E5Jjs9BVoAET1GY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

E5JjuZLVEAUsVrR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

E5LcNSPVcAEv3jl?format=jpg&name=small

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003512241

E5KiBfQXoAIURsB?format=jpg&name=900x900

OH MY GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DEPEND SEUNGRI HERE????

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH CLOWNS PLS GET A LIFE

like for real

you guys are wasting your life away depending a criminal and if some of you are lucky enough, u will get a wake up call later on but pls don't waste your life like this.

this is truly pathetic

"OH MY GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO" FEEL LIKE PEOPLE (who actually spent time and energy to make themselves aware of facts of a legal case and followed the case for over 2 years) STILL NEED THE ILL-INFORMED AND UNEDUCATED OPINIONS AND VALIDATION FROM OTHER RANDOM STRANGERS. OMG SOME PEOPLE "ARE SUCH CLOWNS PLS GET A LIFE. like for real, this is truly pathetic".

I guess this is your wake-up call right here.

you have to wonder why though - why not just translate it as it is. but then these are the very same kpop news sites that blacked-out the police commissioner official response to the blue house petition stating they found no evidence of sexual assault at club burning sun - so not surprised they try to angle it a certain way (over-invested egos maybe).

I have not being here ina long time. I have beibg busy and lost a family member recently.

However I just want to say I'm PROUD of Seungri he did a great job! I hope is is resting.

I just love how the judge cant even see the conection of this all to SR himselft.

Lets just wait for the conclusion now.

I'm sorry for your personal loss - i hope things are better for you now. Also you do well to keep away from the never-ending negativity of kpop fans - it's a waste of time and energy (I think).

there is enough information available now on the actual facts of seungri's case through his trial and if there are people that still choose believe in wild rumors from the very early days of this whole mess (when there was not much actual facts available at the time) or unsubstantiated news reports - most of which have now been proven wrong, or still choose to (wrongly) associate or involved seungri in things that it is now proven (through his trial and several other people's trials) that he had nothing to do with - then I don't think such people will ever change their minds and I think any time spent on such people is likely wasted time and energy. what you have in such people is (1) either a person that was so invested in the rumors and the lies that they cannot backtrack now without losing face (so what you are up against is someone's ego and not just disinformation), and/or (2) a mindset that prefers to believe in unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracy theories rather than established facts - this is probably the way they see/approach most things - it's a way of life, somebody has decided to go through life with this kind of mindset. Now if someone has a lot of free time they can take such people on but I personally (through experience) don't see the point (wasted time and energy).