Posts by mercydbo

I agree she's part of (g)i-dle and I don't understand why we're talking about it. To be honest, I don't think people would bring her up that much if her supporters weren't always trying to hype her up so many times. If you like Shuhua it's cool but don't shove it to everybody's face. If so, don't be surprised if some people disagree.

Huh? I'm sharing my feedback here duh. When did I try to shove it to everybody's face? Ugh I'm done with peeps like you. Bye.

- Rosie participating in her solo album

- Jennie writing the original solo lyics and the new version

- Jennie and Jisoo participating on LSG

- Jisoo writing the korean trans version of Stay High

- Lisa writing her rap in Say So

Well, I am just a casual fan of BP tho and here's my feedback:

1. That's good to hear then. Good for her.

2. Hm the fact that she wasn't credited sound sus to me. Either her contribution is too minimal that it's not worth crediting or YG/Teddy did her dirty. Anyway, hard to give feedback since I don't know which part. As for the new version, in all honesty, she still need to practice. In all fairness, it sounds good during the performance. Lyrics wise, it has no substance if you read it carefully.

3. Can't comment I'm no korean.

4. Same feedback with Jennie tho a bit better.

Anyhow, it's not their fault. YG can let them practice writing more if they want. However, like someone said in this thread, writing lyrics isn't really that praiseworthy cause a lot idol has been doing it these days. It's a different thing if they're the one producing/composing their songs tho.

Still, they really shouldn't be bothered of how the public (and maybe even blinks?) wants them to be.

Woah. Reading this thread made me feel sorry for Shuhua. The first G-IDLE MV I watched was Hann and it was Shuhua's visuals that I first noticed hence have a soft spot for her. I think she's already good enough. It's just that the other members are just way step ahead from her thus getting overshadowed and compared. Worst thing tho, they give her less lines in their title songs which prevents her growth as an artist. Either way she's already part of G-IDLE and that will never change.

Well her song is good just a bit sad that it's full english. They're getting more and more westernized as time goes by. ;( Hope the title song has korean. :(

Yeah it is sad. However, in all honesty, I think the songs they released are not good enough for Koreans to appreciate. If they want to break the korean market, they should not release songs that only the fandom will appreciate and like. YG should not have used Going Crazy as a signal song for YGTB and saved it as a debut song for their new group instead, tbh. Such a waste. My Treasure was definitely touching and is oozing positive vibes but the rap part ruined it for me. Slowmotion was more to my taste. It reminds me of Love Scenario in the sense that the lyrics are easy on the ears and easy to follow. I wonder if they made it as the title song, would things be different?

Anyway, I'm no professional but I also think they stop experimenting and have only one main producer. I always say this but I feel like YG is making Treasure a training ground for some of their new? (or not yet to make a name?) producers.