Posts by NaomiBlue

You're welcome, ngl even your defenses about being shady are kinda shady! You might feel you have good reason personally, but others are going to disagree and thus maybe find you frustrating and two-faced.

Your desire to create drama probably comes out more than you think it does/it's not really that far under wraps from an outsider's perspective?

People aren't monoliths we tend to be multifaceted! If many people have an opinion about oneself and we disagree, yet that opinion persists, there's a good chance there's truth to it. Kinda like the bully discussion - a bully can be the loveliest, most giving, charity-donating, charming sweetheart to those they choose to be and an absolute terror to those they deem lesser than them. I'm not saying you're a bully, just a parallel about how you probably have many sides.

But anytime you know I'm always ready with an opinion!

I like when you give music opinions that are just that and open a forum for discussion. I agree the more of that the better in a scene that's ostensibly (if not really functionally most of the time) about music.

But I agree with dryheat, you can be REAL shady at times/often and then pretend you're not (which is incredibly frustrating, just own it), get cranky and sharp at many counterarguments and especially when, well, you're called out for being a consistent drama creator. You're always digging and like to needle, and that's of course going to make a lot of people not like you. Especially when it can seem like you have two faces - the genuinely music-loving, SM-appreciating, thoughtful music critic and the warring kpopper who likes to be able to call others out but hates being called on it.

It's hard to trust someone's who switches modes like that but pretend they don't.

These charts dont just take into account MV views but views from lyric videos etc.. basically any video where dynamite is played.

This would hold up except ALL of BTS's releases and numbers have risen exponentially, not just those attached to Dynamite. Their old albums are selling beautifully, for example.

This is typical of BTS, tho': BTS's hits pulls people into their massive, wide discography and incredible library of performances, and because there are so many aspects that are stan-worthy new ARMY are created. Be it the hiphop side of their music, the poppy joy, the EDM, love of watching them dance, Their top tier, diverse MVs, their humor and variety content, their lyrics, the philosophy and meaning, how good looking they are, the BU - whatever. Like even just two of those things a lot and boom, a new fan is born.

Dynamite was just such a huge hit it was the most effective gateway drug into BTS (which says a lot, as they have a lot of effective gateways). In no way or metric, however, is it the 'sole' breadwinner of their discog. Take it away and you still have the group that was the #2 seller in the world in 2019.

This calls for watching the most addicting version 10xs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We already have it. Do some of you even fallow official content?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello! no need to be snappy - I have seen that and forgotten, ty for the reminder, but that was more like a festa, with guided answers and a bit of an official feeling. Would still love a loose vlive, but don't expect one.

He's talking out of his @$$

There's no mass exodus. BTS gain more popularity year over year.

:pepe-clown-gear:

Exactly this - their numbers lately are so crazy.

I mean maybe kpoppers are leaving bc they prefer the core kpop experience and Bangtan is moving further away from that over time? :/

I get why ppl are noticing tho, let's say BTS adds 5 million core fans in a year and loses 200,000 - that's a net gain of 4,800,000, but as those 200,000 are bigger than the fandoms of 90% of kpop it can seem like a lot!

Hello, thanks for the warm welcome! <3

I've first heard of BTS since they dropped Fire, but I officially became an ARMY during Wings era.

Their music spoke to me both during my teenage years and now, after reaching my adulthood (even though obviously I'm still far away from maturing lol). I'm also a literature student, therefore I'm a big sucker for their poetic lyrics.

After almost 5 years of stanning them it's hard to choose a bias. But JK is too iconic with this look so I couldn't resist setting his picture as my pfp. :P

NICE - welcome again and i get it on the bias - I say JK but honestly RM is right there and somedays they just all bias wreck everything.

It's a super super iconic look :crys:

Ooo literature - did you see this reaction from a lit major talking about the books that Namjoon recommended? It's really good!

I was really a bad kid in kindergarten. Everytime somebody in class annoyed me, I just swat them in the face with my open palm. Mother had to come to school a couple times because of this penchant.

So I can't be an idol? How far does the bullying canceling go back? I want to know before I embark on this journey, financially and wholeheartedly. I don't to become a big pop star and then everything I worked for and have it taken away because somebody stole my crayons in elementary.

Genuine response: It's hard to say because that sort of bad publicity doesn't have a rulebook, it's just bad luck and someone writing about it.

But if you're truly planning on aiming for celebrity and are worried about past behavior, reach out to those you hurt (like the ppl you hit) and apologize sincerely. Ideally you mean it, but from a practical standpoint having put in the effort and being able to prove that could make a big difference.

I hope they won't make it into a merch content. There's so much merch already.

It felt more personal having RM doing that vlive a x talking in real time about the album. I loved hearing his thoughts about the songs and how they came to happen.

And now the other members can join and share their thoughts. It would be so nice!

Agreed ooo I hadn't thought of that, like a true OT7 behind - that would be awesome!!

To be completely honest, I really loved the music of the album but I didn't like the way they did the whole rollout and pretty much all the stuff they did with it.

I don't care about this kind of videos, as I didn't care about the video call videos yesterday. I even felt it was weird and unnecessary to make it look like a video call but I guess some people enjoy that so I just ignored it.

I would prefer a video of RM, with other members joining, explaining the making of the songs like they used to do.

I do hope we get a BE Behind eventually!!! Sad we haven't so far. (Maybe it'll be on something like memories of 2020? They've gotta be low on content without concerts - I also wonder if that's where the final version of the ON:E concert will show up)

It is a whole bunch of mixed messages!!! The sound itself is very sexy

Rapline is like "hey we're dangerous look out and consider what you're doing"

But vocal line is all "hey aren't we seductive and awesome you know you don't want to ever leave me, my hands are warm"

While doing some seriously distracting body rolls.

In conclusion it is a thirst trap that is teasing /gently mocking you for being snared :crys: