Posts by NaomiBlue

Huh I wonder how much music BTS released in 2020 :pepe-smug:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then add the 7 songs of BE, remove repeats and Japanese versions, you get around 37

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Add about 6 here for soundcloud only releases, 43

Add various collabs like Blueberry eyes and Savage Love

So let's add this up! We got....

45 brand new songs (EDIT: Closer to 40, but anyways a LOT),

two albums,

3 #1 BB Hot 100 hits,

one global megahit song that's still charting 6 months later,

the best selling album globally of 2020,

and steady hints they're already working on their next CB, and clear indicators that at least 4 members (Tae, JK, Hobi, RM) are working seriously on mixtapes.

You know I think you're right - it's like BTS doesn't even make music any longer :pepe-comfy:

This is a LOT of passion for arts and crafts Raiz. And now you're going in on me and saying I need a sit down - am I the one writing rage essays about BTS playing with stickers and doing cute drawings like it's more than a cute thing to give fans that, as you admit, doesn't take them much time at all?

The lack of real-world, business understanding of how BTS and BigHit are tightly bound together is a you problem, and the weird need to pretend like they didn't build each other up in a very mutual relationship is extremely childish and simplistic. Also stinks of Savior complex and pretending fans know better than BTS themselves, those grown ass men. You bet I'm gonna keep pointing it out, because *BTS Themselves Keep Praising their Company and say they are glad they are there*. When that stops and they indicate that's no longer true I'll be ready with my pitchforks. Until then, it's conspiracy and fantasy.

Yeah, Tae played a diss song, and then a few months later he literally told Bang PD he loves him on the phone. Welcome to the complexity of a relationship with a mentor/boss/collaborator of 10 years. It's tinfoil hat time if you think BTS are secretly signaling to us they want to get out, bc.... yeah. That's weird.

Perhaps you need to have a deep think on why you need to paint BTS as powerless puppets and BH as a tyrannical company, thus stripping the Bangtan members themselves of agency.

They don’t know what they’re doing. The other group fans can speak for themselves, but they can harm BTS’ image and are making older ARMYs feel out of place. There used to be a good balance and recently it’s not there anymore. I don’t care if stickers are included in the album, but forcing Grammy nominated grown ass BTS to sit and film videos decorating their own photocards with said stickers is absolutely ridiculous.

.... you know it's global pandemic and SK keeps going through various stages of lockdown, right? And you gotta stop using 'forced', when that's just you projecting.

Is someone forcing you to watch these short free releases that you hate so much? Cough twice if you're being held against your will :peperun:

BE: An album made by BTS for ARMY. Tons of participation of members, and this is just continuation of the theme. It's covid, they want to keep releasing bbs and (and to dos) with a lot less content. It's pretty simple.

And where'd you get the idea they're 'forced' to do these? Hobi sat there for 3 hours happily making bracelets, and lately we've had multiple instances of them cheerfully drawing things; the Lunar New Year picture, for MTV Unplugged, for the BE original unboxing, these photocards....

They all put SO much effort into those curated room drawings, even those who don't draw did a great job and thought out what they wanted and drew several versions etc.

You honestly think that BTS hates doing this, where they look relaxed and chill and have fun (I think Yoongi's stood out bc he's alone, he always enjoys these things more when he has members with him) - SO many times recently? Like you said, these grown ass men?

You sound like you're dismissing BTS's hard work and them trying to connect with fans through homemade cuteness that fits their current concept perfectly. We're here for the music which they give us tons and tons of and they can't do lives so they have time to film cute vids of them being crafty.

But If you're patient, Covid will go away and they'll have other things to fill their bangtan bombs and show ARMY :groovins:

Posted this in another thread but this one is more active so HERE ONE OF MY FAVE EDITS

External Content twitter.com

Bonus: I love jk's puzzled face sm it's so dramatic 😭

Double triple bonus: Yoongi lip bites

He is always such a mood!!

this is such an A++ edit

Well, NCT was dragged to hell and back when there was a tweet talking about global approach to KPOP.

Right but that's mostly because of LSM and his endless clownery, not NCT; I actually think your original post was pretty funny - it was the tone of the thread afterward I'm responding to.

People who drag the idols themselves into fanwars about the questionable decisions of the companies are dorks full-stop. But the actual criticisms of anything SM says about global kpop as being hypocritical and kinda ridiculous in light of how he runs his company (and steals from it) are pretty valid.

Also this just continues the cycle of dragging, buuuuut of course that's Kpop, sooooo

BH & UMG: Hey we're gonna create a boy group based on the trainee system that was first created by Jpop! One group! With fixed members!

Random Kpop stans, mostly SM followers: HOW CAN I INSERT MY FAVES INTO THIS DISCUSSION TO ATTEMPT TO SPOOF THEIR RELEVENCY GLOBALLY GO GO GO (While conveniently ignoring that that the only things LSM actually 'innovated' were pretty terrible for the idols, including a massive interchangeable system where their talent is literally disposable and has less power or ability to shape their future or, say, escape SM's highly questionable system)

Trying to connect BigHit and SM's names this hardcore really isn't doing what you think it's doing, srsly.

Good morning AMI Hobi Day contiues I see!! :pepe-cowboy:

has anyone seen this

:pepe-excited:

I LOVE OL FELIXES CLIPS SO MUCH :pepe-comfy: