ANDREW TATE = JULY 1st *Extension* (House Arrest) = FINAL CRIMINAL CHARGES *DUE* Date ; 2023.05.22

• https://archive.today/RUABX ... (NYTimes)

ANDREW TATE Thought He Was Above the Law. Romania Proved Him Wrong. The online influencer, popular with young men, is facing charges of human trafficking and rape, after seeking out a place where “corruption is accessible to everybody.”

nytimes.com/andrew-tate-arrest-romania

*** Begin Quote Conclusion ***

(RO COURT JUDGE) Unconvinced by his (ANDREW TATE) newfound commitment to good works, a Bucharest court on Friday extended the Tate brothers’ house arrest for another month = (Until July 1st = *NO MORE EXTENSIONS* possible = Either TATE Brothers are CRIMINAL CHARGED by then , or RELEASED = RETURN of ALL their WEALTH in ROMANIA that was seized by RO POLICE to date) ... “Romania is not as corrupt as Andrew Tate had thought and hoped,” said (Female) *MS.* Mihaela Dragus, a police officer with Romania’s National Agency Against Trafficking in Persons.

*** Begin Quote Conclusion ***

Observation -->

*Seems* like some kind of RO COURT 'Plea Bargain Deal' (TATE Brothers) , or CRIMINAL CHARGES with TRIAL (Return to RO PRISON Custody then ???) , should happen with ANDREW TATE by say June 15th date ??? ... Again , JULY 1st date is supposedly the *hard and fast* CUT OFF DATE for RO Prosecutors to file Official Criminal Charges against TATE Brothers.

Edited once, last by krell ().

• yes that would make the most sense. The thing with DIICOT is that they don't budge.

I expect charges and they were delaying just to build up the whole dossier.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “ANDREW TATE = JULY 1st *Extension* (House Arrest) = FINAL CRIMINAL CHARGES DATE for RO ; 2023.05.22” to “ANDREW TATE = JULY 1st *Extension* (House Arrest) = FINAL CRIMINAL CHARGES *DUE* Date ; 2023.05.22”.
  • Yes, that would make the most sense. (RO Police) DIICOT , they don't budge. I expect charges. They were delaying to build up whole dossier.

Again , the aspect that I find *interesting* , is that ANDREW TATE is *not* a citizen of RO nation (rather both U.K. and USA dual citizen) ... And so , my view , is to *wonder* just WHAT exactly does *RO NATION* 'owe' to ANDREW TATE , in terms of *CRIMINAL TRIAL PROCESSING* of him (as a 'Dirt Bag' = my view) ... I would have NO PROBLEM if that the *next* COURT EVENT for ANDREW TATE took place as follows , with a *swift* RO JUDGE decision -->

(1) Andrew Tate <-- 'I , the RO JUDGE , did read the evidence compliled by RO DIICOT Police and Prosecutors.

(2) 'I , the RO JUDGE , rule that you , ANDREW TATE are GUILTY based on evidence presented ... NO NEED for a TIME and MONEY WASTING *CIRCUS TRIAL* for a *NOT* ROMANIA Citizen (YOU = Andrew Tate).

(3) I sentence you , Andrew Tate , to *10 YEARS* in RO PRISON , following applies.

(4) A *CROWD FUNDING* ACCOUNT will be set up for you , related to a possible future deportation to UNITED KINGDOM ... IF a *$50 MILLION* USD *funding goal* is eventually reached (deposited with RO COURT) , *after that* , you and your 'Dirt Bag' Brother will be DEPORTED to U.K. nation ... The (Crowd Funding) MONEY will be given to female victims of your RO Nation behavior , and to the woman who runs the 'Open Door' (Stop Female Sex Slavery) Operation in RO nation.

(5) IF it seems that the *$50 MILLION USD* 'Crowd Funding' Goal will NOT ever be reached , *then* you , ANDREW TATE , will get to share a RO PRISON CELL with the 21st Century version of *VLAD THE IMPALER* ... And we will find out IF you can 'Kick Box' your way to SURVIVAL , as PAY ($$$) Streaming Video *Entertainment* ... :wink:

I personally would have NO PROBLEM with the RO JUDGE deciding in *exactly* that manner ... :thumbup:

thedailybeast.com/tate-women-new-rape-and-abuse-allegations

Three New Women Make Rape and Abuse

Allegations (Sourced U.K. Year 2015) Against Andrew Tate ; 2023.04.13

So *recently* , U.K. citizen women , who had Official Police Filed Previous *SEXUAL CONDUCT COMPLAINT* about 'interacting' with ANDREW TATE , in Year 2015 (so 8 Years ago) , did *RE-FILE* those CRIMINAL CHARGES about ANDREW TATE with U.K. POLICE , via a New U.K. Lawyer (as *nothing* much seemed as done by U.K POLICE in Year 2015) ... This RO Nation arrest situation is NOT the first 'sexual misconduct roundup' event for ANDREW TATE.

Added Later: I *appreciate* the LOL Reaction ... Again , above as intended ...

... Is what I would wish it for ANDREW TATE and his Brother.

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!