MONEY PV making bank account numbers

• Yikes!

Lol HYLT DP has potentially found a worthy opponent in MONEY PV šŸ‘€

10M views in 10 hours!!!

Current #1 most viewed song on Genuis Lyrics!!

I remember saying MONEY has tiktok potential, I'm glad I was right, the song is impacting tiktok as we speak & it'll continue rising on all platforms following the release of the PV

No matter how u feel about the lyrics,y'all can't deny the song is catchy af especially the outro šŸ‘

Celine my shoes, walking on u, mah money rules šŸ”„

• Money is the number 1 bestselling rap song in the US, beating out Drake -way too sexy, which is a massive hit in the US btw. lol. So this feat is unheard of for a female kpop singer (I believe Suga and Psy also achieved number 1 rap song on the male side). But I always knew money would turn off some kpop fans and become popular in the U.S.

I can't imagine how Drake feels when he wakes up and finds a random female kpop singer beat his song as number 1 best selling "rap" song in the U.S., lol. He would probably squint his eyes and do a double look, and then check out the song and become addicted to it, and then tell his agent to reach out for a collab.

Edited 2 times, last by prince0f8 ().

• Money is the number 1 bestselling rap song in the US, beating out Drake -way too sexy, which is a massive hit in the US btw. lol. So this feat is unheard of for a female kpop singer (I believe Suga and Psy also achieved number 1 rap song on the male side). But I always knew money would turn off some kpop fans and become popular in the U.S.

I can't imagine how Drake feels when he wakes up and finds a random female kpop singer beat his song as number 1 best selling "rap" song in the U.S., lol.

I mean it's cool & all but when it comes to rap, streaming accounts for 95% of its consumption in the US

• Totally. I know some didn't like the song bc "omo, a lady is talking about spending her money, what a s lyric" or "the choreo sucked", buuuuuut for me Money is perfect and it has the chance to go viral!! Aaaand Lisa aura destroyed everything! She just did what she wanted and made sure to say that she is the top!!!

I love this!!

I still think the lyrics are lacking but the song is a whole mood, it's stuck in my head lol

• I love this!!

I still think the lyrics are lacking but the song is a whole mood, it's stuck in my head lol

Selected as best answer??? Thanks kkkkk

Tbh i really liked the lyrics :shyr: like, it matched really well with the vibe of the song and i could see a clear direction and what they were aiming with Money. And yes, it's hella catchy and a mood!!

I can't imagine how Drake feels when he wakes up and finds a random female kpop singer beat his song as number 1 best selling "rap" song in the U.S., lol. He would probably squint his eyes and do a double look, and then check out the song and become addicted to it, and then tell his agent to reach out for a collab.

Drake knows who Blackpink is, he follows the official page on instagram.

Please cry more.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!