BLACKPINK would be better if their agency wasn’t YG

• its not a convincing point for me that he succeeded because of drought. thats all.

I mean, I never said he did. I said he still had hits even after the drought while under them. I'm not saying anything in favour or against it. I'm just pointing out that he and lee hi weren't bubbles

• I mean, I never said he did. I said he still had hits even after the drought while under them. I'm not saying anything in favour or against it. I'm just pointing out that he and lee hi weren't bubbles

for me both zion t is not yg branded same as akmu. lee hi was in a special situation same as baek yerin from jyp where there's neglect but called yg branded same as ikon and winner bp because of crazy long hiatus as a soloist but its different as group hiatus for winner and bp would be fine for lee hi.

• for me both zion t is not yg branded same as akmu. lee hi was in a special situation same as baek yerin from jyp where there's neglect but called yg branded same as ikon and winner bp because of crazy long hiatus as a soloist but its different as group hiatus for winner and bp would be fine for lee hi.

You talking about a lot of stuff I never brought up or mentioned.

My post was entirely to a reply about how Lee Hi and Zion T flopped. It begins and ends there. I don't really care who does or does not count as YG

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!