After making it possible in Africa, Armys are on the verge of making BTS album distribution possible in India

• Try this website

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry I don't live in south Africa, that's why people should never refer to Africa as whole country smh

• As he explained in the tweet above, Indian market is totally digital. No demand for physicals here at all.

Interesting, I don't much about the Indian music market, but I've heard before that it is very linked to bollywood movies

• Yet again efforts by Armys by showing demand for BTS is making historic things happen in newer markets, just like how they did in US in the past.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope nonARMY now realised what we meant when we say BTS paved the way because it thru ARMY’s hard work and BTS response that now it’s easier to get kpop albums hence the album boom.

We don’t just cry and blame labels. We cry but at the same time do the work.

• Sorry I don't live in south Africa, that's why people should never refer to Africa as whole country smh

I know it is a continent but the supply of albums is not just for SA, did you see the tweet I shared here -

Try the link, it is probably delivering to other parts of Africa too, if not now then soon. It is the official UMG Africa website.

P.S. also to correct what you said before about children not having money to buy BTS albums, Armys are majorly working women in their 20s and 30s who can well afford to buy the album.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Interesting, I don't much about the Indian music market, but I've heard before that it is very linked to bollywood movies

India is a huge and diverse country, Bollywood music is heard by those who speak Hindi but we have many regional languages and music/film industries too.

• Interesting, I don't much about the Indian music market, but I've heard before that it is very linked to bollywood movies

I'm pretty sure they were referring to UMG Africa which distributes. And as far as I know they are working on a few countries in Africa (I believe I saw 4). That is what I saw from African ARMY on Twitter.

Anyway, why is everyone so argumentative in this positive post? There was nothing hateful. In fact it should serve as a blueprint to what other Kpop fans can do to push the genre (yes, I feel it is NOW a genre) moving forward.

I'm happy for both Indian and African ARMY if all things go as planned!

• I'm pretty sure they were referring to UMG Africa which distributes. And as far as I know they are working on a few countries in Africa (I believe I saw 4). That is what I saw from African ARMY on Twitter.

Anyway, why is everyone so argumentative in this positive post? There was nothing hateful. In fact it should serve as a blueprint to what other Kpop fans can do to push the genre (yes, I feel it is NOW a genre) moving forward.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

• I'm pretty sure they were referring to UMG Africa which distributes. And as far as I know they are working on a few countries in Africa (I believe I saw 4). That is what I saw from African ARMY on Twitter.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

Oops, well it was the same person but yeah wrong post, my fault.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!