just curious...

• seeing all of these people downplaying bullying accusations is really upsetting to read.

i’m just curious, everyone saying how bc everyone is coming out at once with their stories it makes it look suspicious, did you also not believe the me too victims when the me too trend started and everyone was sharing their stories and coming forward all at once?

i hate hypocrites more than anything.

some of these victims are coming forward and sharing their stories and stan-twitter is trying to turn it into some conspiracy theory.

• In fact i gotta say it again cuz ion think you heard me the first time...

RAPE is NOT the same thing as bullying.

Me cursing at someone and slapping them is no where near as traumatic as rape. Lets not do that

"she stole my pen, I saw my red pen in her pencil box but she denied it"

they think that is comparable to rape

• Rape and bullying are two completely different things. Lets be clear on that

and i’m not trying to say they are. i think you’re missing the point i was trying to make.

everyone is saying it’s suspicious how everyone is coming out at once and that’s why they aren’t believing it. but everyone believed the me too victims when they also came all together at once. (as they should). i just don’t understand the hypocrisy. that’s the whole point of this thread. no they’re not the same by any means, but i’m sure these victims had trouble coming forward as well.

• you wanna know what is upsetting ? people jumping the gun and telling a 22 year old idol to retire over an unproven unconfirmed claim.

That is what is upsetting.

and who said i agree with that either?

i’m open for people to change. but that has nothing to do with what i said. everyone is calling these people liars which is ridiculous.

• i understand that bullying is a serious issue and can have horrible after-effects, i don’t disagree with you there. I also believe that it takes incredible courage and strength to come forward with your story, bearing it out for the rest of the world to criticise and know about.

However, some people take advantage of this and use it to drag others down, herein lies the issue. Honestly, without evidence, you really shouldn’t point fingers, especially towards the victim. Legally and realistically, you need evidence in order to claim such things.

The sad truth is that people will often look at the victim in a bad light, whilst others will over-glorify them, blowing the drama out of proportion and causing more damage than good.

Coming out, like i mentioned before, is such a brave thing to do. But it isn’t wise to do it without evidence if you want to take legal action and face it without controversy. People will defend the people they think are innocent, and everyone will see things differently. That’s the fact, and unless your claim is wholly undeniable, it’ll be pretty messy.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and i’m not trying to say they are. i think you’re missing the point i was trying to make.

everyone is saying it’s suspicious how everyone is coming out at once and that’s why they aren’t believing it. but everyone believed the me too victims when they also came all together at once. (as they should). i just don’t understand the hypocrisy. that’s the whole point of this thread. no they’re not the same by any means, but i’m sure these victims had trouble coming forward as well.

i agree, but some people with take advantage of this, so you should always keep an open mind. Rape is truly disgusting and is a totally animalistic act which should never be condoned.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A user here already clarified that lots of bullying scandals are being released to cover up the bullying scandal of two twin athletes, they were known to be very pretty and were very popular. Now that their accusations have been proven true, Koreans are trying to cover it up. I don’t have the link but just search up ¨Why there’s so many bully accusations¨ or something similar to that. Rape isn’t comparable to bullying. I’m sure cause it’s very obvious Koreans are trying to hide their pretty-faced bullies actions, it’s hard to believe all these sudden accusations. Plus, tons have been already proven false. The only reason Soojin’s case is still going cause Cube hasn’t sued yet.

• for sure! i’m not saying everyone that came forward is telling the truth, because no one knows. but it’s so hurtful to read all of these people downplaying bullying and calling them a liar without even trying to stay neutral for a second.

• I mean, I get your point. People might feel confident enough to come out with their own stories after seeing someone else getting support but you gotta remember that antis will also take advantage of people being sensitive over this situation to defame idols. Its not black and white. Similar thing happen during the MeToo moment too. A lot of accusations turned out to be true but many were false. So you have to think wise.

• if only bullying was just that. just say you’ve never been bullied and move on. :clown:

bullying is repeated harassment with the intent to harm the victim. It’s so horrible and the effects it has on people can be so so detrimental...

• if only bullying was just that. just say you’ve never been bullied and move on. :clown:

The government bullies me everyday.

Imagine waking up, and seeing your name trending, asking you to quit your group and retire from the entertainment industry, when random people accuse you of something that you might or might not have done.

No evidence, user can be called C0ke5ucksP3psiR0cks1573 scolding you for bullying. Imagine if C0ke5ucksP3psiR0cks1573 randomly accused you of bullying

Just say you've never been wrongly accused (or at least in this case we don't know if it really is fake or real) and move on :clown::clown:

• I do agree, downplaying rape or bullying is not right.

But have you read the stories? Not to mention the whole circumstances how they were published and denied from companies right after?

Those things are hard to prove and it's hard for people to come out with it. But that's why people that were hurt should describe in detail what happend.

You can't just throw in words like bullying, harassement, assault, without explaining hat you mean with them. If you don't explain, it looks like you are just trying to deflame someone's image.

And most explanations that i've read were things, that just spoke about the charachter of people that were accused.

EXACTLY! As sad as it seems, you cannot come out with a claim without support. Otherwise it’s just fighting a downhill battle and there is very little chance of winning. You need detail, you need evidence, you cannot just point fingers and blame otherwise it’s just air that isn’t going anywhere.

• No evidence, anonymous account. = Look at the signs, they are hiding themselves cause they know they will get sued.
    The timing also.

These things happened years ago, they suddenly come out once Gidle wins triple crown?

You gotta stop thinking people out there arent capable of lying, cause majority of humans are more than capable and see things fairly.

bc there are a lot of liars and scammers out there ready to take advantage of any situation for their own selfish benefit. They will take anything wonderful and brave and turn it into something greedy and full of doubt..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!