• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

April 27, 2022

NCT Dream

• NEW CONTENT: Never Goodbye Behind the Scenes
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SPOILER 🤫 ! Chenle The Spoiler 🤴 provided spoilers for the cb tt

NCT 127

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: Akdong Seoul with Kun
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SPOILER 🤫! Kun provided spoilers for his upcoming NCT Lab song

Cross-Unit

• No new updates

Charts & Numbers

• Love Theory debuted at #8 on the US Billboard World Digital Song chart.
    • Glitch Mode is now at #76 on Melon, while Taeil is at #74.
    • Love Theory is still on the Spotify Velocity Global List at #92 (fastest rising tracks on Spotify)
    • NCT 127 Regulate reached 270M streams, becoming their second album to do so.
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 94.1M, Love Talk - 93M, Kick It - 92.6M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK Ten was the first Neo to have a solo song in SM Station? This was at the beginning of the second season on April 7, 2017. Ten is also the Neo with the most solo Station songs - Taeyong has more overall songs, but only one of his does not feature another artist. All three of Ten's songs are only Ten!

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

for chounim:joy: :)

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• the101 I'm sorry jgkgugibonoju but the video is unavailable in my country, I can't see what bside it is :pepe-peek:

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Omg ^^^^^^^^

Thank you the101, this is my first time listening to this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!