Heechul x momo(futur)

• dont think anyone will hate Momo for marrying

she will always be a member of Twice till the moment she herself decides to leave

24 is a very young age to marry though

but who knows what she wants

• first of all, Momo is a grown ass woman, this is up to her not to you, her fans or knetizens.

second, Heechul didn't say he is planning to get married any time soon, he only said that his mother wants him to marry.

instead of trashing Heechul for this entirely harmless statement, you all should worry about Twice fans acting like an unhinged bunch of monkeys, sending Heechul's mother death threats and calling her insulting names.

• i wait momo's parents reaction

I mean in my opinion, it does not matter what they or the public think, Momo's happiness is all that matters at the end of the day. As long as she is happy and healthy I as a fan would support whatever decision she makes. If she were to get married it would not be the end of the world and would be no different than the male idols who are married. I am here for the music and them being silly on TV shows, I do not care if they are dating or married or if they sit at home with a million cats. As long as they are healthy, happy and not harming anyone it does not matter. They are just people to me, who happen to have great talents. They are not gods and I have no right to try to dictate their life.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• first of all, Momo is a grown ass woman, this is up to her not to you, her fans or knetizens.

second, Heechul didn't say he is planning to get married any time soon, he only said that his mother wants him to marry.

instead of trashing Heechul for this entirely harmless statement, you all should worry about Twice fans acting like an unhinged bunch of monkeys, sending Heechul's mother death threats and calling her insulting names.

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: I see no lies. Some of the fans online took this way too far from what I saw of googling this after this thread was started.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

This knetizens dislike that no me

24 year old is young

My opinions

• i made a thread about it earlier but a mod locked it (most likely because a once reported it) Seriously wtf is wrong with these Onces ? - The K-Lounge - allkpop forums

To be honest it was likely closed to try to avoid drama and you being threatened because of the way the title was worded. But I agree that the fans took it way too far and the truly shows who the toxic fans are

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: I see no lies. Some of the fans online took this way too far from what I saw of googling this after this thread was started.

I mean, there are still people claiming he's a predator who groomed her, so yeah not surprised. These people have obviously never heard the story of Yang Han Suk and his wife Lee Eun-ju. Now theres a creepy story that likely resulted from grooming if I've ever heard one. <X

• I don't get it, so if his mother said that she wants him to get married this year, he will just drop everything and get married? I sometimes think that kpop fans live only in kpop world and their parents never said that they want them to get married and have kids. Oh, shit i forgot that most of kpop fans are rabid teenagers

:angryr:

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• I mean, there are still people claiming he's a predator who groomed her, so yeah not surprised. These people have obviously never heard the story of Yang Han Suk and his wife Lee Eun-ju. Now theres a creepy story that likely resulted from grooming if I've ever heard one. <X

That story still makes me sad because I was a Swi.T fan when I was 7-8 years old and I full on blubber cried when they disbanded after two years of next to no activities after only one Korean and one Japanese album. When she went to make a new group again YG signed them and used them to fill space till BigBang debuted and CL started predebut activities. Then she was forced to retire again and he told her she was going to marry him after hiding her for years after stalking her till she agreed to date him, when she was a minor. Makes me so happy Han Suk is no longer in any managerial role and that most of his stocks were bought out from him. It took the other stock holders a while to finally kick him out but when they did I think all of YG's staff must have sighed a sigh of relief. At least she is finally starting to appear on variety shows again here and there.

Relationship Between Yang Hyun-suk and Lee Eun-ju | Byeol Korea - Part 2

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Edited once, last by crystalblues ().

• I don't get it, so if his mother said that she wants him to get married this year, he will just drop everything and get married? I sometimes think that kpop fans live only in kpop world and their parents never said that they want them to get married and have kids. Oh, shit i forgot that most of kpop fans are rabid teenagers

:angryr:

wdym? If a Korean mom say they will marry they will marry. Don't you watch K-dramas? :pepe-peek:

Anyway, it's Momo's life. She's not entitled to anyone. Neither fans nor non-fans. If you, OP, think she's too young it's your problem, not hers.

And I won't even talk about what happened in Twitter.

• wdym? If a Korean mom say they will marry they will marry. Don't you watch K-dramas? :pepe-peek:

Anyway, it's Momo's life. She's not entitled to anyone. Neither fans nor non-fans. If you, OP, think she's too young it's your problem, not hers.

Haha. I don't really care if she will get married today, 10 years from now or never as long as it's her choice and she's happy. :)

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• wdym? If a Korean mom say they will marry they will marry. Don't you watch K-dramas? :pepe-peek:

Excuse my language but the way Twitter is reacting is a crap shoot let's leave it there.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• It’s up to both of them if they want to cement their relationship and get married. Even though she’s still young, I think she’ll be able to combine marriage and a career. I’ve always felt it was time SJ members thought about settling down, they are getting older now and I don’t want to see them single at 40. Even so, it’s not something that either the fans or even his mother can decide on. I wish people would leave it alone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!