[enter-talk] Controversial Yuna's whereabouts blowing up on twitter

• Eating 1 plate of sushi for the entire day, with heavy dancing + preparation, and then going on a diet can be extremely painful. Solar (solarsido) talked about this and showed it in her videos too.

• Eating 1 plate of sushi for the entire day, with heavy dancing + preparation, and then going on a diet can be extremely painful. Solar (solarsido) talked about this and showed it in her videos too.

i wished they didn't vlog their diets, it makes everything worse.

i don't know how they do it.

i have severe migraines and during that time i don't eat anything not because i don't want to but because i can't. once i had a migraine that lasted for 7 days and i lost 4 kilos. bear in mind that the only thing i did was sleep and occasionally drank water. after i'd gotten better and finally ate something i still felt really weak. it took me two days to recover. imagine if i had to dance in that state. i could barely stand up.

horrible

• She is naturally skinny but I haven't seen pics of her where her ribcage is so visible.. Maybe it's just that she's "vacuuming" her stomache but there are lots of possiblities. Calling her gross though? That won't do anything. I just think people need to remember that what idol's show you isn't always what they actually do so she could be posting those food pics without actually consuming anything..

I couldn't see their eating the food completely in the vlogs. They just order. They taste one bite and leave the rest. I don't think they will eat it all after the camera is turned off. Most companies control the weight of idols. But in the picnic vlog last year, Ryujin ate well. But I think she doesn't eat much these days too. Maybe it may have affected their appetite after they had covid. Jyp's make working them all the time doesn't help Itzy at all too. I hope they are fine :thumbup:

• Men burn more calories, they eating more. Because they have more muscular body. I watched one of the travel shows I saw BTS eat as much as I do. I think they eat normally, they don't overeat, they don't eat less. Probably he should eat twice as much because their dance practices are looks very heavy. Unfortunately, their companies control the weight of idols and what they eat. There is pressure on male idols as well, but I think there is more pressure on female idols. Because if a small part of it is meaty of their body, they immediately starts to call them fat. They have very unrealistic standards for beauty. Because everyone's body type is different.

• I’m so tired of people spreading things like this when common sense says you can eat every meal in all the photos she’s posted, and still look like that. Do idols not dance in the studios intensely along with all their other daily routines?

I’d understand if you guys said she wasn’t eating “ enough “ to keep up with her current lifestyle and profession, thus being underweight, but to say she’s not atleast eating the very few meals she’s posted. Come the fkn on.

I said what I said. And believe me, there are people who don't even take a bite after taking a picture of their food and posting it on social media. I saw these with my own eyes. So you believe what you want to believe, and I believe what I want to believe.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Not going to comment on her health.

But do people actually believe what idols post on social media as their meals is what they eat on a regular basis? Especially when we have plenty of idols casually saying they sometimes don’t eat for days to look “good” for shoots….

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!