BTS Jimin's 'Nine One Hannam' officetel seized due to delinquent insurance premiums + foreclosure notice leaked

• not sure how antis are getting access to their mails

their homes must have tight security unless their staff/security sold the info to antis

Apparently

• Apparently

yeah this doesn't change what i said

check hannam the hill's security info

• yeah this doesn't change what i said

check hannam the hill's security info

They posted a full document on a forum with his name, address and registration number. Some where down on the line it got stolen, could be weird ass neighbours, postman, employees… antis are next level…stooping Low to do criminal activities but ofc ppl are more focused on him not paying bills on time to talk about this or how this news is getting more news coverage than people who are out their doing crimes

• yeah

how is a random korean citizen roaming around their dorms?

afaik, a lot of celebs live there because it has tight security

Exactly.... My only guess was maybe they were not so tight on security as BTS were not living there for now but really idk.

• not sure how antis are getting access to their mails

their homes must have tight security unless their staff/security sold the info to antis

I figured it's someone who lives in the building, a mail carrier, or dodgy staff member. In my city, thefts can occur by either the postal workers who steal it before it goes out for delivery or by someone who's got their hands on a master key or the keys to a building. This happens kind of often and is a real problem in my neighborhood. Maybe it's a similar situation here?

Hybe's explanation doesn't really make much sense (how does someone forget a portion of the SAME mail multiple times?) so I don't think it's the whole story about what happened. Wouldn't be surprised if it's staff whole stole mail tbh. If it was a straight up anti, wouldn't they have just said so?

• Some things just don't match. If two mails were stolen and 4 mails were sent, why weren't the remaining two mails delivered to Jimin? If the authorities sent a phone message to Jimin, why didn't they reach him? Maybe because he changed his phone number but his old number still shows up on the official paperwork? It is also said that this information will appear in hospital systems when he goes for surgery. Didn't they even know then? Regardless, I think the person/s who follow his tax and other smilar things are as responsible as the antis.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I know this is borderline conspiracy theory territory but I do believe there's a smear campaign going on against the BTS members and Hybe. Far too many negative posts, dumb controversies and now invasion of privacy.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a staff member stole the mail or maybe a resident, there's people who'd do anything for money.

• I know this is borderline conspiracy theory territory but I do believe there's a smear campaign going on against the BTS members and Hybe. Far too many negative posts, dumb controversies and now invasion of privacy.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a staff member stole the mail or maybe a resident, there's people who'd do anything for money.

Ive thought this for a year now

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!