RE: what makes gidle so different from lightsum

• Gidle managed to make their own brand of girl crush

Aside from that time and luck were on their side

During their debut week, there wasnt any competition so they won on music show quickly. That got them more exposure and support

OP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What a weird anon thread, since the real question seems to be "why isn't Lightsum being promoted as heavily as IVE" and the answer to that is partially Cube and Starship are different companies with different promotion strategies and partially that (G)I-DLE has Soyeon who makes their music and isn't dependent on Cube getting pieces for them.

But even then, Lightsum only went four months from debut to their first comeback, so while it's been a minute since Vivace, it's not like they're in the dungeon either.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I don’t really like g idle’s music but they have their own identity. Lightsum feels like smth we’ve seen many times before and some members don’t fit the concept + sorry to say this but too many members who don’t stand out

• branding!!!

it seems from my perspective that when debuting a new group one has to get your name out there whether it's big4/produce or have members that stand out do something different/go viral/crazy etc etc

if that doesn't happen then one is effectively lumped in with all the other stereotypical groups who have debuted before you...

the question for cube and lightsum is what can they really do to set them apart from their peers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!