is bts only having one comeback this year?

• so i think we will get one mixtape in the first half of the year one comeback in july/aug and a single before or after :peperun: before comeback i think they will do something for japan maybe dynamite/lgo japanese version single (aside from their upcoming ost)

• Yep. My assumption is Tae mixtape the first half of the year. A BTS comeback around their anniversary date. A collab single or regular single not affiliated to an album towards the end of the year or JJK1/ Hope World 2.

A Japanese album as well.

• 1 comeback would be fine with me as long as it is a full album. They can take their time to oversee the album production, like they did with BE. They have a lot on their plates, so a slower pace would be good for their health.

• Yep. My assumption is Tae mixtape the first half of the year. A BTS comeback around their anniversary date. A collab single or regular single not affiliated to an album towards the end of the year or JJK1/ Hope World 2.

A Japanese album as well.

yeah i assume we will get another album/single before august end bc of grammy deadline, they released dynamite right before grammy deadline last year too and went on a hard campaign, as they released a japanese album last year i don't think they will also release one this year bc of their release pattern of albums in japan (2014, 2016, 2018, 2020) but a single combo (dynamite+lgo+ maybe another song)

• I think it might depend on whether they can do concerts in the second half of the year.

I would be fine with one new album to be honest, 2020 was a crazy year :waterr:

• I think it might depend on whether they can do concerts in the second half of the year.

I would be fine with one new album to be honest, 2020 was a crazy year :waterr:

covid is still so bad in my country and vaccination so slow i didn't think about concerts :pepe-comfy:

• covid is still so bad in my country and vaccination so slow i didn't think about concerts :pepe-comfy:

Yeah, I don't think they will have a world tour or anything ( my european ass isn't getting her hopes up ), but if they can have some concerts in Korea or in close countries, that would be great for them, and for ARMY :cryingk:

• Yeah, I don't think they will have a world tour or anything ( my european ass isn't getting her hopes up ), but if they can have some concerts in Korea or in close countries, that would be great for them, and for ARMY :cryingk:

i think they will make festa in person this year, or some kr/japanese concert or fan meetings

• gotta be OT7 Cause Jin has military at the end of 2022, half my brain thinks they not gonna to military at same time and use solos to cover

Any BTS comeback is OT7 unless they drastically change the formula this year ( seems unlikely ). We might finally have Tae and JK's mixtape this year, though.

Even though I'm starting to lose hope for JK's :pepe-comfy:

• gotta be OT7 Cause Jin has military at the end of 2022, half my brain thinks they not gonna to military at same time and use solos to cover

If Jin wants to take advantage of the new law, he does not have to enlist until the end of 2023. If he doesn't want to take advantage, he can go at the end of this year.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!