You are CUBE Ent. CEO what will you do now?

• Sell my company to BigHit. Make a good amount of money out of it and hand all my groups over lol. BigHit is good at handling these issues so that might be able to save GIDLE.

I would disband CLC first though.

Yes, Bighit are very experienced with handling cases like this.Lol :-D

Edited once, last by jpt ().

• Is this just how I react to the scandal? Is this being me or being as realist as possible as well?

Me as CEO probably would want to be fair and try to find the truth. This would be a slow process and probably would irritate fans and haters alike as I need to be deliberate when people want immediate action. Sadly investigation of the truth isn't something fast unless all participant parties play nice which is usually a big ask. I'd just issue a statement asking for understanding and Cube will investigate thoroughly and act accordingly.

If I wanna be realist as a CEO, I'd need to be more cutthroat. In this case I'd just make calculations on if it is worthy protecting my artist or not regardless of truth. My job isn't to find the truth, it's to do damage control ASAP.

Now if it's not just about the scandal, I'd just sell the company while it is hot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!