RE: OPINIONS ON NMIXX AS A GROUP

• OP

To quote horizonshard

Yes, I like NMIXX.

No but for real, O.O aside, they seem hardworking, talented, and overall I'm excited to see what they do in the future!

~ ω

• the girls definitely look to have a bright future ahead of them

not personally interested in any of them aside from Lily, but this popped on youtube the other day and I was shook. Haewon looks to be the 2nd member I may become interested in down the line, girl has it all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

omg that was so awesome watching them speak in Spanish <3 It's great watching idols learn different languages. I know most learn English so seeing someone learn Spanish was great!

~ ω

• Right now they have to many bland/forgettable members for me but I will continue to check out their releases in the future. They have a lot of time to grow.

• they have talented vocals and talented dancers, they only lack rappers, they need great songs hope it would be more vocal based R&B songs,

talent wise they stand out most in 4th gen ggs but i don't know if it is because of their bad debut single i feel like I lost interest in them. Also there are like no member that I am interested to like I was crushing on Ryujin and Yeji though I don't stan the group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!