IVE reveals a look into their spacious dorm

• ive

IVE reveals a look into their spacious dorm

Monday, April 11, 2022

202204092043256110_1_20220410001603284.jpg
    Article: Ive's dorm revealed for the first time on 'The Manager'

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+294] Wonyoung and Liz not only get their own rooms but they're quite large as well... I don't think even larger agencies have rooms quite this big, and they all share too

2. [+190] Why do Monsta X fans assume that their oppas are the ones who afforded them this dorm.. Jang Wonyuong alone has a lot of CF deals and IZ*ONE has made a lot of money too;;;;

3. [+111] Monsta X fans talking as if their oppas live in the basement or something. Who's the one who's got two dorms each with separate rooms?

4. [+154] Why are people bringing up Monsta X's dorm on an IVE post?... I'm a Monbebe too but acting like this will only hurt our fandom's image. I get what you're all trying to say but let's please control ourselves.

5. [+323] I mean.. all anyone said was "please pay attention to Monsta X too~" and we're getting allt his hate... It's not like we're asking for IVE to give up their dorm for Monsta X. Looks like we're not even allowed to express our personal opinions anymore.

6. [+81] Considering that this group has both Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yoojin, the size of their dorm makes plenty size;

7. [+81] Wow, I've never seen a group with such a nice dorm. They must be so happy to go home at the end of the day.

8. [+45] Take care of Monsta X too

9. [+44] Please don't bring up Monsta X here... go complain to your Starship. Why talk about Monsta X on an IVE post!!

10. [+53] If you think your oppas aren't getting fair treatment, then go take it up with your agency ㅋㅋㅋ Jang Wonyoung herself is probably in the top tier of idol money makers considering how popular she is. This money isn't your fandom's, this is a dorm that they earned in their own right. Why are Monsta X fans acting as if this dorm came out of their pockets ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+19] Are Monsta X fans trying to make people hate their group or something..? If you're truly a fan, you wouldn't be sitting here talking like this...

12. [+18] This is nicer than Monsta X's dorm... damn Starship...

-

202204092043256110_2_20220410001603300.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is nice

Starship spending the money they make on them

Even the room that is shared has compartmentalized space so they all have privacy

Sm dead ass throw all SHINee members in one room and they were sleep deprived all the time

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Whats with the mess about MX in the middle, they only use their dorm as gym lmao no one sleep there

senior fandoms sometime think their favs pay for their junior's bread

every fandom has pulled this shit one time or another

• Those Monbebes need to take it down... IVE are MX's granddaughters. :cursing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!