Queendom 2, 'We don't have representative song'. WJSN faces difficulty on choosing their song.

• -Hul, I've always thought their representative song was Secret. They also have As You Wish.

-Isn't Save Me, Save You their representative song?

-I know I Wish. I f*cking love that song!!

-What are they talking about!! They have As You Wish and Secret!!

-Save Me, Save You, As You Wish, Secret, Happy, Dreams Come True... They have a lot of representative songsㅠㅠ

-I think their representative song is either As You Wish, Save Me, Save You, or Secret.

-Secret, Save Me Save You, Dreams Come True, I Wish, As You Wish!!!

-I've always thought it's Secret...! The second one would be As You Wish, I think?

-What about Secret and As You Wishㅠㅠ

-Even me, an oldie who no longer listens to Kpop, know As You Wish...

-As You Wish, because I always listen to it in new yearㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't it As You Wish? But WJSN has a lot of good songs...

-What are they talking about? It's obviously Save Me, Save You! But after reading the comment, I think As You Wish could also be their representative songㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I love WJSN

-I really like Secret, though...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As You Wish. Secret is one of my fave KPOP songs ever, but I don't think it did that well on the charts back then from what I remember?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!