Who'll be zayn of BTS?? And Camila of BP?

Approved the thread.
  • Who will be the flops?

• zayn of bts is one of the 3 in the maknae line fs although i feel like jin has potential to hold a long and stable career as well, not sure

camila of blackpink would be rose

but if we think beyonce of blackpink (beyonce was originally in a gg) then jennie

i say rose is camila bc camila had hits and she had flops and since rose was involved in her solo songs, one was acc good (gone) and the other was a flop (in my opinion) whereas beyonce hasnt had a single flop and i feel like jennie wouldnt ever release a flop song either

• that's a scenario hard to imagine

• YG will screw her (jennie) over. She'll resign and end up like CL no chance of becoming next Beyonce. Although she got potential and is extremely talented too.

• kpop groups are not modelled the way western groups are so thats not happening

Besides zayn flopped after the initial and craze hype of leaving 1D

Hoping no one in bts ends up like that

• kpop groups are not modelled the way western groups are so thats not happening

Besides zayn flopped after the initial and craze hype of leaving 1D

Hoping no one in bts ends up like that

Zayn didn't even try. His recent album wasn't promoted at all. He cancelled his tour and never appeared on tv shows. He got multiple songs with over 1 billion Spotify streams without promo.

• Zayn didn't even try. His recent album wasn't promoted at all. He cancelled his tour and never appeared on tv shows. He got multiple songs with over 1 billion Spotify streams without promo.

Yup! Zayn had anxiety issues and avoided shows and appearances. He did great and still does great without promotion.

• Zayn is a massive flop. That no promo excuse does not work.

• Promo matters. He was one of the most popular member in the group.

his songs became boring too. it's not just because of the lack of promo

• How come?

I don't see any member leaving BTS, not even maknae line.

I think if any member would want to leave, BTS are gonna disband, but they won't continue without a member.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!