Who'll be zayn of BTS?? And Camila of BP?

• I think Rose and Lisa both will leave. And from bts it'll be V because he's already friends with so many big people from Korean industry.

v made a lot of connections with powerful people
    he is wise for choosing those who will benefit him in the long run
    wooga squad did wonders for him

i can see him leaving

• v made a lot of connections with powerful people
    he is wise for choosing those who will benefit him in the long run
    wooga squad did wonders for him

i can see him leaving

That guy is bigger than all of his "connections" combined. He did like 2 songs? I bet he's getting much more offers but decided to do charity for his bros.

What I meant was he might leave to have more independent environment.

• That guy is bigger than all of his "connections" combined. He did like 2 songs? I bet he's getting much more offers but decided to do charity for his bros.

What I meant was he might leave to have more independent environment.

for real i remember an article some time ago saying there's a lot of kdrama directors lining up and eagerly waiting for him to start on their productions, his acting fee would be like the highest for actors in the korean industry.

• for real i remember an article some time ago saying there's a lot of kdrama directors lining up and eagerly waiting for him to start on their productions, his acting fee would be like the highest for actors in the korean industry.

I saw that article too idk who convinced these people that these "connections" helped V to get solo job. I see posts everyday claiming he got sponsors 😂🙏

• taehyung

both are known for their face and vocal color. not to mention both are heavy smokers :-P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!