do you care about income

• It's less about the financial situation, more about how It would impact in our relationship and how long. If the financial situation isn't good atm, but they can deal with their own problems, I don't care.

I'm financially stable, but I don't want to date someone I have to be the financial support of in every or most of the situations, because I want a boy/girlfriend, not a child.

interesting

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• 1) Could not care less. If i like you enough that i want to date you, money doesn't matter

2) ^

3) Would need to ask my boyfriend lol. I think i am low maintenance but its nice to get attention

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not particularly, the finances/income of someone else has ever really come into play, mainly because I've always been financially independent and pay for myself.

however its important that they can provide for themselves generally but that doesn't necessarily mean a high income more so smart with their money and finances do become important in a long term relationship or marriage.

I'm generally low maintenence as a person, so even if I was the type to dependent on a partner for money it wouldnt require much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!