Lisa fans spam barf emoji on Rose's SNS

• Lisa fans spam barf emoji on Rose's SNS

2022032909068038069_1.jpg

Video: Rose's SNS spammed with throw up emoji terror on Black Pink Lisa's birthday

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+114] They're not international fans, just Thai fans. They're so extreme. They really think Lisa is the best in the universe.

- [+9] It's not just Thailand either, most of South East Asia is like this ㅠㅠ Lisa and Rose are close friends, I don't know why they have to act like such kids when they're all Blinks too ㅡㅡ

2. [+68] I can't stand Lisa's fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're always saying it's racist whenever Black Pink is on a variety show and Lisa doesn't get screentime ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+51] So many people choose to live life in such an exhausting way. I don't even understand how people like them can function in real life.

4. [+35] So these Thai fans are basically like the Chinese hate groups who spam the barf emoji everywhere

5. [+47] How ignorant... Thai fans, wake up. You're going to end up getting Lisa kicked out of the group with the way you're acting~ If Jennie fans hate Lisa, if Jisoo fans hate Lisa, if Rose fans hate Lisa, what do you think will happen to Lisa other than getting kicked out to Thailand? Do you think that's what Lisa wants? Apologize to Rose!!!

6. [+27] Lisa especially has a lot of terrible fans

7. [+29] South East Asian fans acting up again? Sigh... seriously... please take Lisa back then

8. [+20] Acting like this will only make relationships worse

9. [+19] Lisa fans leave hate comments without knowing how to be grateful, and they're always putting down the other members. If YG had never picked Lisa, her fame would've been limited as some T-Pop singer. They really seem to think that Black Pink's popularity is all thanks to their one country.

10. [+9] It hasn't been that long since K-Pop became globalized. The international fans remind me of FinKL and Sechs Kies fans from 20 years ago.

• 1. [+114] They're not international fans, just Thai fans. They're so extreme. They really think Lisa is the best in the universe.

Wait am I late in the news? Is thai not part of international countries from korea? :cursing:

And you're telling me this has the most upvotes?! :cursing:

I want the same smoke they be having :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!