Alice in Borderland Season 2 Cast Announcement!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm so ready for the new season this December!! Looks like all the faves from last season will be back!

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• centen

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • I AM SO HYPED. I CAN'T WAIT. THE FIRST SEASON WAS SO GOOD AND THEY LEFT US WANTING MORE WITH THE WAY THEY SET UP FOR THE 2ND SEASON SDLKGJDSFGDFGH

Same!! I really love how they created an intriguing world where the death games are fun to watch, but at the same time, the characters and their stories are really compelling too.

let's be friends

• Same!! I really love how they created an intriguing world where the death games are fun to watch, but at the same time, the characters and their stories are really compelling too.

OMG yes I kinda hope

~ ω

• Of cause ... I see the face of Dori Sakurada here ... literally he is that type of actor you wish wouldn't even act since people only watch the stuff to see his "handsome" face and than allways leave random rankings like " 10/10 he is so hot" on the dramas ... (eh I mean, I watched some dramas where he acted in and all the dramas had 9/10 - 10/10 rankings where people only rated high cause of how he looks like)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Of cause ... I see the face of Dori Sakurada here ... literally he is that type of actor you wish wouldn't even act since people only watch the stuff to see his "handsome" face and than allways leave random rankings like " 10/10 he is so hot" on the dramas ... (eh I mean, I watched some dramas where he acted in and all the dramas had 9/10 - 10/10 rankings where people only rated high cause of how he looks like)

Maybe that's why he went for a role where he ends up badly scarred? I thought he did a good job with playing an unnerving creep in the first season.

let's be friends

• Maybe that's why he went for a role where he ends up badly scarred? I thought he did a good job with playing an unnerving creep in the first season.

Duno, but compared to his acting, I like him more as a vocalist, but than again people only care for him as actor instead of vocalist >.< and well ... IDK man

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• pls at first, i was like he's so hot. and then he

and i was like i hate this guy

Exactly!! It's like "oh, who are these martial guys" especially after the badass montage of some of the games, and then it's like "oh, actually fuck them."

It's not often you get to root for someone to be

let's be friends

• pls at first, i was like he's so hot. and then he started talking and tried to rape usagi and i was like i hate this guy

I never found him handsome or hot lmao but maybe it was the hairstyle and the role he played

I guess I should check out how he looks like normally

• Is season 1 good? :cursing: :cursing:

I liked it. Squid Game and Alice in Borderland are both takes on the "death game" genre*, which I happen to love, but the focus of AiB is not the "real world" like the Squid Game is. Instead, the main character gets transported to this strange world (which we know from the title is Borderland, but they're still exploring what that is) where everyone who gets transported to this world has to participate in these deadly games. You have to play or else you die, and playing the games themselves can be deadly (the death game trope of it). The death game twist, though, is that there are different types of games that emphasize your ability to reason vs. your ability to cooperate vs. your physical ability vs. your EQ or ability to understand others. The character twist on this story is that the characters aren't desperate or broke or all in one kind of easy to manipulate bucket, but they seem to just be a range of average people who are trying to make their way through this scary world and make sense of it. Season 1 focuses on an assumption that gets made about how to "escape" this world, and that's all I'll say about it, because I don't want to spoil it if you watch it!

Hopefully this helped! :pepelove1:

*Also includes stories like books/movies: Battle Royale and The Hunger Games trilogy; and video games: the Zero Escape trilogy and the Danganronpa trilogy

let's be friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!