NCT News - March 25, 2022

• NCT News - March 25, 2022

NCT Dream

• Glitch Mode Highlight Medley
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    • new NCT Dream playlist on Spotify with special messages (psst..if you look at the title letters of the first 7 tracks vertically, you'll see it spells something..)
    • External Content open.spotify.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    • Glitch Mode has now passed 530K copies on ktown4u. (Maybe it will pass Hot Sauce :woow:)
    • NCT Dream rose 30 spots and are the only bg in the top 5 on the MelOn artist chart.
    • Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Chenle and Jisung will be on Choi Hwajung's Power Time Viewable Radio on Wednesday, March 30th, at 1:00PM - 2:00PM KST.
    • NCT Dream will also be on MBC FM4U Kim Shinyoung's Noon Song of Hope Viewable Radio on March 29th at 12:00PM KST.
    • NCT Dream will be MuBank next week at 5 PM KST
    • I know Dream is having a cb, but I'm feeling bad for the other sections of this post.. :pepe-cringe:
    • WAIT WAIT WAIT - DYK there's now a new Comeback Forum? 8| You can find latest updates for Glitch Mode and all other upcoming releases there!

NCT 127

• In addition to being on the cover of Elle Japan, Taeyong and Yuta will be in special digital content releasing March 28, plus countdown vids.
    • NCT 127 is suspiciously all active on social rn - more stuff upcoming? 142344-neocitypepe6-png

WayV

• Winwin is in Hangzhou shooting "Star Chaser 2," which is a variety show on Chinese TV ("A camping travel reality show.)

Cross-Unit

• No updates

Charts & Numbers

• Taeyong is the first member to achieve 91M streams. 🍾
    • Taeil is the fourth member to achieve 60M streams (others are TY, Jaehyun, Doyoung). 🍾
    • Taeil remains in MelOn top 40, as well as #45 Genie, #30 Vibe, #16 Bugs. The next closest NCT song on MelOn is Haechan's OST at #177.
    • Because I'm posting this early today, I don't have today's full Spotify updates.

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK that the camo print on the cover of NCT 127's first EP is actually a map of Seoul? 2x

(I was this years old when I learned this.)

(In case you didn't know, the name 127 comes from the longitude for Seoul. This I did know.)

FOoDbbAVgAMgOCb?format=png&name=small

FOoD2TpVIAUllOc?format=jpg&name=240x240   FOoD4QyVsAYaA4N?format=jpg&name=small

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated everyday, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!