What are the most unique MV's/songs you've encountered in K-pop?

• I don't watch music videos much, so my commentary will mostly be limited to the song, but here's my "entry". I encountered this song while looking at old K-pop lives a bit back, and it's stuck with me ever since. I've heard my fair share of dramatic boy group music in the same wheelhouse as this (TRI-ANGLE, anyone?), but I've never seen it done like...this. And the fact that this song is literally titled "God"...not a move I see many K-pop groups making. The music video is also pretty interesting, too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• The first 2 songs of A.C.E Cactus and Callin, since nobody else ever did Hardstyle elements in their songs. They also wanted to be the first ever Hardstyle-group in Korea but somehow stoped doing it after 2 songs

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!