so who is behind this xg group, and their company xgal

• when everyone was saying YG and Avex were behind them, i figured i knew what was up and to expect. Then YG put out a statement saying they're not connected. i also can't find any avex connection.

i decided to take a look and see which major company was connected, but all i see is xgal. xg is their first group, but they've been able to train for 5 years without any public pressure, and for my untrained eye it seems to be pretty high level training. this is a privilege i usually only see in kpop.

anyone know or got some theory about who might be behind these girls, or is xgal just a newish company with a lot of resources?

here is their second teaser by the way

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bruh their website should have a copyright-symbol of an agency and/or a adress for contacts but it dosn't ... sus

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• when everyone was saying YG and Avex were behind them, i figured i knew what was up and to expect. Then YG put out a statement saying they're not connected. i also can't find any avex connection.

i decided to take a look and see which major company was connected, but all i see is xgal. xg is their first group, but they've been able to train for 5 years without any public pressure, and for my untrained eye it seems to be pretty high level training. this is a privilege i usually only see in kpop.

anyone know or got some theory about who might be behind these girls, or is xgal just a newish company with a lot of resources?

here is their second teaser by the way

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Simon if you remember him from Dalmatian is the boss of the company XGALX. Their staff is korean and I think he has connection to some people in both Avex and YG to provide him with training facilities and other resources.

Here is a interview of him talking about XG.

DMTN's Simon is Producing New Girl Group XG Set to Debut 2022
    DMTN's Simon to Debut New Girl Group XG in 2022 -- Here's What We Know So Far.
    www.kpopwise.com

• Simon if you remember him from Dalmatian is the boss of the company XGALX. Their staff is korean and I think he has connection to some people in both Avex and YG to provide him with training facilities and other resources.

Here is a interview of him talking about XG.

https://www.kpopwise.com/2022/…ducing-girl-group-xg.html

so reading that article you linked it does seem avex is connected. it's interesting that none of their marketing mentions korea or Japan. it's all focused on a global message

• so reading that article you linked it does seem avex is connected. it's interesting that none of their marketing mentions korea or Japan. it's all focused on a global message

You're right, but YG did allow them to use their facilities so there is still a ''Korea'' connection to XGALX.

• Avex definitely into this.

Ezaki Hikaru was confirmed as a trainee under Avex and she was in an XG's video

uraztgglhki81.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=cd27739d4e0376f918cf6bf349e399875b024507

The link to YG mainly came from them using YGX's training room

External Content www.youtube.com

Since YGX provides training services, it is highly possible that YGX was only paid to train them and there is no involvement beyond that.

• it's interesting avex isn't mentioned with anything official pertaining to the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!