[eng sub] NMIXX on Weekly Idol

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Super high energy. I mean SUPER high energy. I haven't seen a girl group this loud and unrestrained on variety since SNSD. That's what you get when you have six extroverts in the group, I suppose. But they're reacting like veterans already, instead of being a rookie group in their first variety show. Good luck to Haewon in trying to control this bunch. :-) They did a great job in introducing themselves to the world, though.

• I only watched a bit but i thinik Lily M? idk if that's her name she works better when she is being natural than when she is asked to do something first time she did a reaction she caught my eye like woah she has such nice vibe then they asked her to repeat it and i found it super cringe then when they were introducing themselves she caught my eye again then they asked her to show her personality and she did this jump and it was super cringe, i think it's better when it comes from inside because when they ask her to do something it seems so forced and cringe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!