Ok... Karma slapped me on the face. I was criticizing NMIXX rap, but I didn't remember this !

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These girls are probably among my faves and...

I hated Hyejin's and Wooah's rap in here so bad!!!! Until Karin rapped and saved the day. After some time I fell in love with the song and tolerated every single aspect of it, but I remember having a bad time with this song. I think the mixing created some issues, however nowadays I think it makes it more unique and raw!

Interesting that nmixx has three rappers and CRAXY too. Interesting that I disliked the rapping of two and liked the rapping of one initially in both cases.

=O=O=O Am I destined to Stan NMIXX just like I did with CRAXY?

The situation is repeating over and over. Lily the goddess vocal and Haewon the soft girl ----- (Swan and Chaey???) .

Omg, Karma.

I'm gonna spank myself...

I end up loving what I hate at first.

I don't know if this will be the case. :sadr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!