hi everyone!

• hi guys!

I’ve recently gotten into kpop (if you can call early 2020 recent), and i thought that joining this forum would be a good idea...but honestly i’m quite overwhelmed to say the least. There’s so much stuff here and it looks like a great place! I’ve actually edited this post a lot, since i’ve gone around and i’ve (finally) figured out what to put in my introduction. :whatb:

I stan enhypen as my OT7, and my bias is Sunghoon. I also like bts, blackpink, txt and TAEMIN! I listen to a bunch of different kpop groups and artists so just a little bit of everything.

It’s nice to meet you all! :nervousk:

08787D68-7FC5-4179-B6EB-98524D3B5ED9.gif

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by creamylove ().

• 'sup what do you want to know?

hiya, anything would be wonderful! i think i just figured out how to reply...

It would be great to know the basics or how things work around here (what guilds are, how to join one, etc..)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hiya, anything would be wonderful! i think i just figured out how to reply...

It would be great to know the basics or how things work around here (what guilds are, how to join one, etc..)

well the forum is divided into subforums...I think you've figured that one out

guilds are basically like subforums for specific fandoms to hang out and discuss their fandoms and what not safely (generally safely) without interference from outsiders...

find the guild you like and tag the guild leader or just write a comment someone that you want to join and someone there will assist you..

which guild are you looking at (or rather which group is your fav)

• well the forum is divided into subforums...I think you've figured that one out

guilds are basically like subforums for specific fandoms to hang out and discuss their fandoms and what not safely (generally safely) without interference from outsiders...

find the guild you like and tag the guild leader or just write a comment someone that you want to join and someone there will assist you..

which guild are you looking at (or rather which group is your fave)

tysm that was actually rly informative! I think I’d like to join an enhypen one? But i haven’t gotten a grasp of how guilds work and i can’t see any guilds but bts, blackpink, txt and skz...

Also, what’s an akorn? Sorry, you’ve been super helpful so i’ll just be bothering you with qs for a while.. :claps:

• tysm that was actually rly informative! I think I’d like to join an enhypen one? But i haven’t gotten a grasp of how guilds work and i can’t see any guilds but bts, blackpink, txt and skz...

Also, what’s an akorn? Sorry, you’ve been super helpful so i’ll just be bothering you with qs for a while.. :claps:

there's no enhyphen guild yet

but there should be an enhypen artist thread in the kpop music section

an akorn is effectively the currency of this forum

you get them by paying for them or posting or certain games...

• there's no enhyphen guild yet

but there should be an enhypen artist thread in the kpop music section

an akorn is effectively the currency of this forum

you get them by paying for them or posting or certain games...

Ahh! TYSM! One last question, i promise! What’s the hierarchy of things on this forum? Like rookie, newbie, idol, legend, etc? :whatb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!