storylines that show up in multiple videos?

• I love the time travel story in Dramarama and Find You. It's really interesting, emotional, and beautifully done. I'm sad that we likely will never get the conclusion, especially since it basically ended on a cliff hanger. . :(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What ones can you think of?

• lol, I can't with super complicated lore. I get so confused.

Yeah, same...but as someone who likes making theories, I find a lot of the complicated ones interesting.

Though I like aespa's storyline less than usual because it's a lot more straightforward than up for interpretation. Like there may be a lot and it may be complicated but so many things are explained.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• GOT7's Flight Log trilogy (plus the trailers)

The story is basically

• TWICE More & More - I Can't Stop Me

It has been confirmed by Jihyo that there is actual connection between these two comebacks.

To sum it up very shortly...

More & More is a representation of The Garden of Eden in the Bible where God cast out Adam and Eve for eating the forbidden fruit.

TWICE starts off in a beautiful paradise-like place, having more than they could ever want. But they discover the "forbidden fruit" (represented by the apple) and Nayeon, also the oldest of the group takes a bite out of it and Mina follows. There is the serpent which represents temptation and was enticing them to eat the forbidden fruit the whole time. They get cast out of the garden and discover the normal world but towards the end of the music video with the dark settings, it shows that them eating the apple has caused them to fall into darkness which I Can't Stop Me also portrays.

(I'm not gonna explain ICSM but I think you can get a pretty good idea if you look at the lyrics)

External Content www.youtube.com

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Now this one's just super cute :cutes:

Knock Knock - TT

• Ooooh, thanks for explaining this to me, cuz I did wonder about their storyline.

• ooooh I love that explanation. Those are gorgeous videos, but I didn't know the meaning.

• External Content youtu.be

• Is there a brief way to explain the thread that connects all of those?

• Is there a brief way to explain the thread that connects all of those?

Lets see.. I can try

Name of series is "Nightmare series"

Chase me is where girls getting chased by nightmare hunter and hunter found them

In Good Night they managed to escape hunter (or everybody except Yoohyeon did)

In Fly High Yoohyeon killed that Spider which caused the curse.

In You and I , Yooohyeon is still stucked in the nightmare and members try to help her escape, but failed.

In What They try to have answer why that all happened.

In Piri members finally managed to save Yoohyeon and be together again. What actually happened in Piri is.. members tried to save Yoohyeon, but Yoohyeon saved everybody in the end.

c4tj5c1.png

Edited 4 times, last by kirishiki ().

• Oh that's very cool

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!