[enter-talk] *TRIGGER WARNING: S*ICIDE* HUL.. VOLLEYBALL ATHLETE KIM IN HYUK'S DEATH

• AVvXsEgjf49HEcqYS1R0OemNyr7bMo97XV3St3ydZRFoLszGYcc0T3WM-5-fI0SI-FCAMi2Il0G758LA9xUsI5NqR6p5rYBXvyGYsfF-a_6ccgekaWSgu1GgFmVL6z31_e6dN5Gl0QR9lqsrheH-t3jmGmslAiyAgFGdsRGbqUaLUm2LZb-oxth8NJdHO4kG=s16000
    ""Why is a man wearing makeup? It's making me uncomfortable."

Male volleyball player Kim In Hyuk who suffered from hate comments for wearing makeup. It is known that he even heard people saying that he looks like an adult actor.

Lawyers said "'this word' that netizens used against Kim In Hyuk became a criminal contempt".

AVvXsEg6_hk7nWS4t2DCmSR2xC1vN8T_0R8WkSnHlLINUUtO7zszCp-uofFHK2hoALnKFHFe_JjS7ned8ue-Dp4qQ3KH1MOjW3lobfqI2TO6tZ4IiffA2c9fWpRfBhCXXn5onlA4V7r_6Fa6EoMzL92iScNC7n68SVvtjDgm7VjmZIZ9KnXfDE2CbvAOGrs_=s16000
    "Samsung Fire Bluefangs' player Kim In Hyuk found dead in his own house"

Rest in peace

post response:
    [+1,396][-20]
    original post: here

1. [+744, -11]
    Is it that hard to just keep the things that you don't like to yourself and just leave others alone and not saying anything?? Even if there's something you don't like that's bothering you, you can just say to yourself "it can happen" and just let it slide. By doing this we can create a much free-er and respectful world. But these people have such overinflated egos that if there's something that makes them upset, they need to make it obvious.. Why is it so hard to look away without saying a word?.. You can tell just by looking at Pann. Unless they are criminals, let's just overlook it. This is seriously an issue in our country. Why are you thoughtlessly mocking others with your own words without taking responsibilities over others' lives? And you also believe that if a lot of people agree with you, you guys can become a dagger that pierces through that other person. Seriously, unless they are a criminal or have rotten ideologies, just shout to yourself "it can happen" 3 times in your head.. Seriously, please, I'm begging you.. I've seriously never written any hate comment about anyone in my whole life and when others share their thoughts around me, I'm always careful not to suppress others' freedom and tastes. I wish that there would be more people who think like me. It's not like people have to agree on everything and if there's anything that makes you uncomfortable, don't make it obvious and just make a conscious effort to suppress it... Ah seriously, I'm so annoyed. Why do people not know how to do this?

2. [+580, -10]
    Athlete Kim In Hyuk wrote the dates on his Insta description... he wrote that himself... just how much was he suffering to even write it down.. The people who wrote hate comments about him shall be punished

AVvXsEj2ujR1aXWHtbdpsSn-GIKWxwgZ39Bna_GkrXOjT2mMfaQGRWgKxV8VB2Dqgjr55fRCQHJQr3HDStK1i3_stGVM5EXdK612ZC7BwHOFhhJuH3npUoaPwwlrsmIL7JRswrgHdpQoM6KGcAXz8LAIURdndqRltwWLCvRabD5IC5wVzegMv0JsIubc0MW0=s16000

3. [+366, -9]
    Why are the f*cking hate commentors even living?

4. [+269, -8]
    Why do men hate other men who wear makeup so much? I f*cking don't get it

5. [+222, -4]
    Hannams, so you're still gonna put the blame on Hannyeos after seeing this?
    AVvXsEjtlCtZdYyCd-CXomN-eMo6p999mqSsGA1P8nObHi7x9XaT6kQ7EQXrKMbSZWOUx3ojtGsLEjz-ggPexUQKfJHfq-FFAKiX_AHbRrB6z2-keZ5RIQtaSjp5F9GAL94DjdUmha1jELmdMad4wIvNeq3gU4RI4CYgUs4Drnhv1QohWumrfwLc9i7Tkg6I
    "He got caught lying about plastic surgery so he's escaping to hell"

6. [+197, -11]
    Seriously, do you guys feel refreshed now that you k*lled someone? F*cking hate commentors
    AVvXsEjjurvR82lRZkRJ4YYGVDqEC1r0gXpYb9ptG5tysHUyky_CwvQCq1_Z42bMtvQ5ZBu4IMq-XosIDuIOK0i7DJ6-bxjvPEdBatVIPQw7N0szY64gkCEVFCJqIrG12b6KSHvxz8f7vh3s4NfvRWC8blq4VPshTGa-oGc2Nq1bTnYk9mFXEY6mXdi5-w4X=s16000
    "All of these misunderstandings that I have ignored for the past 10 years. I thought that ignoring them would be the best, but now I am tired. None of you have ever seen me up close, and you know nothing about me, and yet you constantly bully me with your malicious comments. Please stop, I'm so tired of them. No, I do not wear makeup, I have never worn makeup, I do not like men, I have a girlfriend, and no, I have never acted in any AV content in my life. Again, no I did not put on mascara or any eye makeup. I put on toner and lotion, but if that's makeup, then sure, I put on makeup"

Source

• I've never paid attention to volleyball that much so I didn't really know much about him but I hope he rests in peace. Nobody deserves that hate and every single person who left one of those comments can go to hell. To continuously bully someone over something as small as makeup is disgusting and there really needs to be a way to tackle hate online, not just in Korea but internationally as well because not enough is being done to prevent these deaths. In my opinion people that leave hate comments that drive a person to suicide are no better than murderers and should be properly punished, not just with a fine or ban. Maybe then people will start to think twice about how their words cause consequences and that being anonymous can no longer protect them from facing punishment. Again I hope his soul rests in peace <3

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• 1. [+744, -11]
    Is it that hard to just keep the things that you don't like to yourself and just leave others alone and not saying anything?? Even if there's something you don't like that's bothering you, you can just say to yourself "it can happen" and just let it slide. By doing this we can create a much free-er and respectful world. But these people have such overinflated egos that if there's something that makes them upset, they need to make it obvious.. Why is it so hard to look away without saying a word?.. You can tell just by looking at Pann. Unless they are criminals, let's just overlook it. This is seriously an issue in our country. Why are you thoughtlessly mocking others with your own words without taking responsibilities over others' lives? And you also believe that if a lot of people agree with you, you guys can become a dagger that pierces through that other person. Seriously, unless they are a criminal or have rotten ideologies, just shout to yourself "it can happen" 3 times in your head.. Seriously, please, I'm begging you.. I've seriously never written any hate comment about anyone in my whole life and when others share their thoughts around me, I'm always careful not to suppress others' freedom and tastes. I wish that there would be more people who think like me. It's not like people have to agree on everything and if there's anything that makes you uncomfortable, don't make it obvious and just make a conscious effort to suppress it... Ah seriously, I'm so annoyed. Why do people not know how to do this?

Also fully agree with the person who commented this

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• What is so hard about leaving people you dont like alone?

He didnt even do anything that was remotely harmful

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Korea really has a serious problem with these malicious comments and misogyny. I read about the death of the female streamer and then saw this post right below. Geez!

• What a shameful country he was unfortunate to be born in.

Allowing faceless incels to threathen and kill innocent lives and walk scot free to do the same again and again. He was a known volleyball player who was living his life. Who were those nameless shameless bastards that thought they had some God like authority to gatekeep masculinity??

Imagine how much more authorities can spoil, coddle and cover for these delusional grown ass men to behave like degenerates.

Women and men who want to wear as much makeup as they damn like are just as much of citizen's as those incels who the government is too scared to even gently reprimand despite the havoc these bastards wreck in their country.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!