[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE WINTER USES ABLY AND ZIGZAG OFTEN....

• T/N: Ably and Zigzag are kinda like the Shein/Yesstyle of Korea

AVvXsEin_RJg4snFEE5JTGYZ_5bf2dePPo41Rk2EI5Xq9T3jeeqadkcp-P2Zz6tswEu_QJTFd434AOVfMkzylZ0EB0075An5pAB1duhWXP6GRbdyvqpf4ycm1xpgsLKPxJdVOUPmLBfoLcxljFnthgVb0Kzo5A3lRv63u_1_37SPa21OoM21ECqux_YRyXT8=s16000

AVvXsEjCjZ1qIV5rxicuCdPX7SmVt1BTD_M2MSROhPG6Blh4Sp1iVW8pJsGd47vJH29XYCMrtBJj8kWjoaatmSo_35FSwnSZrrFbO77uIBZcKliLgOD1QM83j9GmyhvJaKFpIacXimP3fhuiCu1zAyJa4WOHCnp1OtR7uPeNnvyZb3wFXJOYTPlAEBW7fMrl=s16000

AVvXsEhkjT7UMuPKZC7MBr09gZ-K2CWoM9Ptwl-KcqstPoh9AvpXZdMRT6AgVTytp3PykgpTyzQ3qwREg9TkxOC4knKP1P-hvjEkebmGB0U7EnvOsfTw2mBw1jB3oXkXoSl69N3luJgeu1VX6Ij22W66ASpmg--ZtZuhOg_JP0yLR6qdCbRNLnHk0MwUBORI=s16000

AVvXsEj8Jb1ZazgSVEcubEmdalgpijh3W5hse_VTf9LeKU3Zs0IxjGSq_rLKg1HJZkjZOJw5RiBPNijXcDyY4cGBRUo-rZHUjEkW_PnbVYbuBFknDNzZShcEuyh1z3Z6zo6DRxjowMTFaw5ERsordq8zOd-1s--eZD350pgcAJQw2YSU32HBJh_INETgxzco=s16000

post response:
    [+229][-24]
    original post: here

1. [+229, -3]
    Joy also wore a lot of Sonyunara when she debuted (T/N: another Shein-type of website)

2. [+177, -31]
    But the clothes do look their prices

3. [+120, -2]
    The price isn't the issue here... but the quality

4. [+81, -2]
    The second one looks exactly like the price it costs. The first one's quality looks bad in the shopping mall picture but why does it look so good on Winter.. It looks like the same clothes but with a different design

5. [+73, -3]
    Are there only kids in their 10's here? Even office workers buy a lot of outerwear, bags and clothes from online shopping malls. Nate Pann always thinks that only middle and high schoolers with no money buy from sites like Ably and Zigzag... If you're gonna compare their prices, there are a lot of times when online shopping malls would sell things more expensive than MIXXO or 8Seconds (T/N: kinda ZARA, H&M equivalent in Korea)

6. [+62, -4]
    Winter kinda makes me want to buy the first one ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+55, -12]
    Fantasizing about celebrities is just funny to me ㅋㅋㅋ it's not like she was born a celebrity so what do you think she was wearing when she was a trainee?

8. [+45, -3]
    The Aespa members re-wear their clothes a lot. They also wear a lot of unbranded clothesㅋㅋㅋ cute

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• You guys attacked Freezia for wearing fakes, but some of you are trying to drag Winter for wearing unbranded affordable clothing. What is it you want!?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• You guys attacked Freezia for wearing fakes, but some of you are trying to drag Winter for wearing unbranded affordable clothing. What is it you want!?

im not sure if you're being purposefully obtuse but this is not the same. freezia was witch hunted bc her entire brand was built off of that luxury, "rich" image she gained from toting around luxury brand items, so people felt she was lying when it was bought up that some were fake. what they did to her was obviously overkill, especially since apparently most of those items actually were real, but again, its not the same.

who's your favorite artist?

• My still not knowing what those brands are :pepe-back-away:

It's like one of those website where you see the clothes and they look really nice on the models, but those websites have reputations of being really cheap quality (you get what you pay for). They are most likely being manufactured in China, and a lot of times the sizing is off.

So yeah, just websites where you can get cheap quality clothes. Though some people can make it work.

• My still not knowing what those brands are :pepe-back-away:

yesstyle is even available here in Poland (online)

it's kind of a mix of clothes from different small brands

many of them must be cheap for Korean standards because for example this jacket costs just 30 USD, and there are even things for 15-20, beanies are for about 8 USD,

XXL_p0156416831.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im not sure if you're being purposefully obtuse but this is not the same. freezia was witch hunted bc her entire brand was built off of that luxury, "rich" image she gained from toting around luxury brand items, so people felt she was lying when it was bought up that some were fake. what they did to her was obviously overkill, especially since apparently most of those items actually were real, but again, its not the same.

Hey, we can have a civil conversation. The first thing when addressing someone in a discussion is not to come insinuating that they are being dumb.

My point WAS that Freezia was attacked because she felt the need to uphold that celebrity image, but when you are also trying to be shady towards celebrities who are not trying to buy into that image, then you should not be surprised when people like Freezia appear. Feel free to disagree or not, but don't be rude. That's not what my thread is for.

• Yeah lol wasn't there a thread yesterday of poll where netizens vote for celebrities that show off their wealth the most? :aespa47: if celebs wear expensive clothes a lot they're gonna drag them for showing off and now they're questioning idols who wear affordable clothes :aespa3:

Yes, exactly my point! You guys need to choose which side you want!

Free zia wasn't really attack for wearing fakes

but for wearing fakes and lying to people by acting like they are the true items by doing unboxing etc... on her ytb channel

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Free zia wasn't really attack for wearing fakes

but for wearing fakes and lying to people by acting like they are the true items by doing unboxing etc... on her ytb channel

That was not my main point.

• yesstyle is even available here in Poland (online)

it's kind of a mix of clothes from different small brands

many of them must be cheap for Korean standards because for example this jacket costs just 30 USD, and there are even things for 15-20, beanies are for about 8 USD,

XXL_p0156416831.jpg

i can say, a branded jacket like that could definitely be $80+ USD. The clothing on yesstyle is generally priced fairly cheaply, tho maybe a bit more expensive than it should be for the actual quality at times

keyboardwarrior7

i don't consider obtuse an insult, so sorry if you took it that way. "slow on the uptake" doesnt exactly equate to "stupid" to me.

• The clothing on yesstyle is generally priced fairly cheaply, tho maybe a bit more expensive than it should be for the actual quality at time

hmmm i have to disagree on this

i bought a 30 euros Sweat on Yesstyle and i really expected a shitty quality

but the sweat have a better quality than a sweat i would buy at Zara, the quality really depend on which brand the item is on yesstyle

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Well one of the synonyms for obtuse is stupid, so....lol.

• hmmm i have to disagree on this

i bought a 30 euros Sweat on Yesstyle and i really expected a shitty quality

but the sweat have a better quality than a sweat i would buy at Zara, the quality really depend on which brand the item is on yesstyle

yes, thats why i said "at times". you can definitely find good stuff on yesstyle especially but you can also find duds that do not look anything like the picture they have on the website in the first place. both shein and yesstyle are known for selling "dupe" items. what they sell is sometimes not the original that they have pictured but a copy of it. i just think its important for people to be aware of that

• I guess we all need to shop where Jennie shops!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!