What kpop is missing now...

• Ive been obsessed with Mamadols song. MMD is a fresh breath in this oversaturated market. Then i realized that kpop is missing groups like them. In the past we have had After School and 9muses (and couple others). Serving maturity without going over the top. Ive been pretty bored with kpop. We need mature groups! I know they wont be popular because the audience wants groups which look like underage singing twinkle twinkle little star or humping the floor. lets not even start with wannabe tough girl clownery.

I know we have some 2nd and 3rd gen groups around but they are not giving what After School or 9muses were serving.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Peace. Dont get too mad over my opinion

• true mature group

but with more members

7-9

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!