Okay we need to talk about E’last...

• Okay u guys probs have never heard of this group

They are kinda nugu

But, they are under E entertainment and there is 8 members

Their music is so good :cryingr:

Please, all I ask is that u give check out their music for at least 2 listens per song

Cause I am so hooked and they deserve more attention (#shamelessPromo?😅)

Here’s some of their songs~

Warning they have very amazing Vocals and rappers!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ( debut)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ( my fave song💖🥺)

(retro era was so good, please tell me this remind you of older sm groups in the beginning of this song)

( personal fave and lots of crop tops so watch out BG stans- ( talking bout u crazydoll86 )

( their most recent comeback)

I hope u like what u hear

• nicee :)

i've heard of them but ill try and check out their music!

• I really like some of their songs.

Like Swear, Tears of Chaos and Dark Dream.

There is something about those songs that makes me think of musicals or something.

those songs are really good <3

I have a personal connection with classical music so this really works for me

I've listened to them sometimes. I like their style a lot!

their style is so unique :lover1:

nicee :)

i've heard of them but ill try and check out their music!

Let me know what u think after I’ve heard some :happyr:

• what are you talking about i run their artist thread

:siptear:

i've been following them since pre-debut...they are the best mini atiny's in the industry!

self-made, self-composed group. Wonhyuk writes alot of things on sound cloud

i also run the e'last tag list

NOTICE ME PEOPLE LOL

Moved the thread from forum The Lounge to forum K-POP.
  • see e'last best atiny's

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!